Votes: 2 4.1%
  • no

Votes: 44 89.8%
  • maybe it depends

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluediamond0829

i know someone posted a thread about would u date a fat guy. But my question is would you date a midget. Like about Gary Coleman height???

I met a man last weekend he seems to very nice. He does have some strikes against him(has 1 daughter, is 40 years old).

I'm 5'2 so he is about to my shoulders. But Lord dont let me put on heels.

I'm kind of thinking I will keep this as a friendship and nothing more than that. Not sure right now only time will tell. And also another thing is that i'm 29 well almost 30. And not sure if I would want to date someone that old.

But I just wanted to see what other ladies think??

the age difference dont matter imo
but the height? i could not do that,,,:drunk:
but up to your shoulders is not too bad, see how it goes take baby steps :)

Last edited:
the age difference dont matter imo
but the height? i could not do that,,,:drunk:
but up to your shoulders is not too bad, see how it goes take baby steps :)

yea thats what i was thinking im not in any rush. And really right now the age isnt really phasing me because if he was 40+ then oh no. And the environment that i met him in i wasnt really taking him seriously(I met him at one of his frat's picnics and all of them were acting straight up fools)--so i thought that for the majority of them had been drinking so i believed the same of him. But he's been texting and talking to me almost everyday since then. im taking baby steps...

:grin::grin:Yes if the little person in question is Peter Dinklage. He is soooooo cute!
peter-dinklage-195742

Yes I'd date a midget. I'd date a variety of people if it's just a date. But to get serious with one or get married that's a different story.

No. I wouldn't. Out of the question. I'm short enough as it is (5'1") and I wouldn't want to further disadvantage my future children in the height department.

I said no. BTW it's a very offensive term to little people. Kind of comparable as someone calling us the "N" word. I am not saying that to stir the pot, but I don't know how many little people are members of this board.

When you start contemplating dating a midget.......................................

Blue, send me a PM please.

NEVER. Too old and too short. I'm your height as well and I couldnt do it to myself. Height is a big factor with me. I'm 5'2 and every guy I ever dated seriously had been 6'0 and higher.

No. I wouldn't. Out of the question. I'm short enough as it is (5'1") and I wouldn't want to further disadvantage my future children in the height department.
BINGO! I'm too short to even think about seriously talking to a short guy. I dont want short sons at all.

Oh no.:nono:

I'm short. I have no problem with that. But I need a man who can protect me since I am petite, and no way am I going to be the tallest person in the relationship at 5'1. I'm not used to towering over anyone, so that's my thing.

But if you're feeling this guy, do what you gotta do. But if this guy isn't sweeping you off your feet...don't settle! :nono:

Question - is he just a very short guy or is he a dwarf?

Not that it makes a difference as to whether or not you should like someone but perhaps the distinction between the two may help you decide whether or not to persue things with this guy.

IMO you do what you want. Its your life and love comes in all shapes and sizes.

I have a friend of a friend......He is 5'6" and she is 6'5". The love they have for each other is obvious, they are married and have a baby.

Back