Would like some feedback...

northernbelle

What is your opinion re: the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products, especially the Deep Recovery Hair Mask, and the Silk Touch Leave In Cream?

I purchased these today and used them this afternoon. I was mildly impressed.

Thank you!

northernbelle

i just bought the silk touch, and i LOVE it...i just wash, condition, do the silk touch and top with coco oil...and my hair is just SO soft! i havent tried the mask, but i will...
~T~

My hair loves the Poo, Conditioner and Silk Touch Leave In Cream. I only put the mask on my ends. I like it though.

I think the line is great. I've used the shampoo, mask, silk touch, and serum. The Silk Touch is my favorite.
smile.gif

I've only tried two products from this line. I love the serum. The Silk Touch Leave In Cream is ok, but I like Salerm 21 better. I know my niece will love the Silk Touch Leave In Cream.

The Daily Condit, Recovery Hair Mask, and Recovery Serum are all the SHIZZLE! This is a great line in my opinion and the condits will be replacing some of my expensive faves.

I love the line! I use the shampoo, deep conditioner, hair mask and the serum. I deep conditioned with the hair mask under a dryer for 20 min. and my hair was so moisturized!
smile.gif

I like the serum and shampoo, I haven't tried the conditioner or recovery mask. The silk touch I don't like, I like Giovanni's direct leave-in a lot better.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I have used the entire line except the hot oil. I love it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> ditto! </font>

I have tried the shampoo,conditioner,serum and hot oil and I love them.
I have never tried the leave-in I love my Salerm and Lacio Lacio too much to try anything else.
These products are on sale this week at Walgreen for 3.99 and CVS has a 2 dollar off coupon.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I have tried the shampoo,conditioner,serum and hot oil and I love them.
I have never tried the leave-in I love my Salerm and Lacio Lacio too much to try anything else.
These products are on sale this week at Walgreen for 3.99 and CVS has a 2 dollar off coupon.

[/ QUOTE ]awwwww, you done did it now!!!:D
~T~

Back