Woo Hoo!!!! I Got Some Curls!!!!

MzLady78

So, I washed my hair today, moisturized it with Dove Moisture Mist, sealed with some castor oil and I'll be damned- I've got some curl action going on!!! I mean, springy, little curls!! They weren't there yesterday!!!

Man, I am soooo excited about this natural journey, ya'll don't even know!!!!:grin:

Congrats, MzLady! And enjoy your curls:grin: When I first cut off all my relaxed ends I couldn't stop touching my hair for like a month:blush:

Congrats, MzLady! And enjoy your curls:grin: When I first cut off all my relaxed ends I couldn't stop touching my hair for like a month:blush:

It feels great, doesn't it!!!

I wasn't nearly this excited the first time I bc'd. I was a little traumatized actually. :look:

This time is so much better now that I know how to talk care of it.

I sure did!!! :yep:

Either last week or the week before, I don't remember.

There's a thread about it somewhere, LOL.

WOW...how'd I miss that? Im happy for you!!

I'd love to cute my hair but ima wimp :perplexed

I can't wait to see pictures of you & your new do!

MzLady are you remaining natural? I don't know why I felt like you were starting over and going to relax again.

Anyhoo...back to your point...glad to hear you so excited about your hair, that's always a good feeling:grin:

Thanks ya'll!! :grin:

I've been baggying my whole head at night and I think it's helping alot.

@ imstush- the intention is to stay natural. But it's really gonna depend on how my hair acts/looks when it gets more length.

Congratulations!

Probably those curls will get better and better as you condition and care for your hair and let it grow out. I hope you love being natural :yep:

Back