Wondering if anyone can recall this post......?

Ebony

i'm not sure if this post i'm searching for was on this board (which would have been when it first started), or the one before this one I've forgotten the name-duh!). the discussion was regarding weaves and the prices of the most fabulous ones. i recall a young lady out in california posting about how she took this weave class for like $600, or maybe $1000 bux, no stylist license required. this weaving consisted of some special technique like fusing or something, but no glue was involved. anyway, she stated how she took the class so that she could learn to do her own. she'd met a chick in class and they became friends and started to just do each other's hair with the technique they learned. she stated that it was fabulous and how you could run your hands thru it and it lay flat and was totally undetectable. does anyone who's survived thru a few boards recall this post? i'm pretty sure it was either this board when it first started or the one before this.

i remember that post! i believe it was on the board right before this one though. i don't remember the person who posted it or name of the technique though. the link that was posted about it had classes all over the country. i think getting the hair done this way costed about $800 or so.

i found the board longhairlovers.com. i have to literally go thru the posts page by page cuz there isn't a search for the archive areas. reading thru those posts bring back memories. i remember alot of what was discussed. anyway, i got to page 60 and now i'm tired. i plan on going thru more tomorrow but before i do, i'm going to look thru all i've saved because i may have kept the website/conversation.

Back