Woah! The heads I have seen around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-ren

Living in New Orleans, I should be used to this by now, but the bad weaves never cease to amaze me. I'm at the fair right now and I have seen quite a few weaves that would win the award for worst head ever.

Examples:

- one chick had a half-short half-shoulder length monstrosity on her head and you could see the track for the half-SL side on the top of her head.
- two sisters(?) who I just glanced at have on a lace front(?) that starts right on the forehead.
- I've seen a short weave with a curly pink tail attached to the back reaching at least BSL. WTF!
- one chick looks like she just sat a straight hair wig on her head and gelled down the front. It's caked on there too.
- and one had a short wig on with two long blonde curls coming from the front falling at about her nose.

I'll update it later too, because I know I'm gonna see more.

I wish I could just hand out LHCF cards to people. Sheesh.

last night I was at century 21 and this woman had the worst lace front ever!!!! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. so bad that it deserved all the extra o's in the former sentence.

I see a lot of bad hair around NYC.

yea sc is in the running 2, I have seen some bamma hairstyles, here also, it's so baddddd , just one example they have these basket type lookin weaves looks like they can pick it up, and put on the dresser, than put it back on , hot mess, I have never seen anything like this before , ( from the north). Sometimes I try not to stare but I try 2 figure out what is going on and if they have a mirror or any friends... Don't think there's nuthin wrong with weaves but can it at least look neat and clean and presentable. Please!

Okay, I just got home, and uploaded the pics. It's so hard trying to be a ninja photographer with a cell phone. :sekret:

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 599
:lachen::lachen::lachen: oh snap, they look straight up like lego men, <--dying lauging over here:lachen::grin::grin:

lego-kill-bill.jpg

A few more to add...

I was so done by the time we left, my sister kept saying "What has the world come to?" because, not only were the weaves horrible, but it was a family oriented place, and women just had on club outfits like that was proper attire. :ohwell: :nono:

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 438
A few more to add...

I was so done by the time we left, my sister kept saying "What has the world come to?" because, not only were the weaves horrible, but it was a family oriented place, and women just had on club outfits like that was proper attire. :ohwell: :nono:
Home girl in the blue with the blue hair needs her arse kicked. :lachen:

Okay, I just got home, and uploaded the pics. It's so hard trying to be a ninja photographer with a cell phone. :sekret:
omg her lace front is ewwwwe, can someone plz tell me wth she has on?Im a tad bit lost.:nono::grin: The chick with the lacefront.

And I thought the purpose of weave, extension, wigs and lacefronts, was to make it look like your real hair, or atleast similair. Im lost for words these days. :)

Living in New Orleans, I should be used to this by now, but the bad weaves never cease to amaze me. I'm at the fair right now and I have seen quite a few weaves that would win the award for worst head ever.

Examples:

- one chick had a half-short half-shoulder length monstrosity on her head and you could see the track for the half-SL side on the top of her head.
- two sisters(?) who I just glanced at have on a lace front(?) that starts right on the forehead.
- I've seen a short weave with a curly pink tail attached to the back reaching at least BSL. WTF!
- one chick looks like she just sat a straight hair wig on her head and gelled down the front. It's caked on there too.
- and one had a short wig on with two long blonde curls coming from the front falling at about her nose.

I scolled down and the first thing I said was Oh no she did'nt! But at least you did the right thing and hazed their faces out!

I was just in New Orleans,
I notice this too. Very weavalious down there. I even seen some super blonde heads, I was false hoping that perhaps they dyed it gold because the saints just won the super bowl ... ahaha probably not.

Not all the weaves I saw were horrible, some of the strippers hair seem to be on point :lachen::lachen::lachen: (well i was on bourbon street :look: )

I love new orleans even the crazy weaves

LOL oh and by the way, the lace front that I photographed DID have a sister dressed almost the same with the exact same hair (badly done and all...). Twice the eyesore.

Examples:

I have seen alot of young black women here in Dallas wearing horrible lace fronts that start on the forehead with no type of baby hair showing and no parts. They just look horrible. It look like a hair cap glued onto the head. I sooooo want to say something, I have several students that wear them. It looks so tacky IMO. And to think that they pay someone to do that is quite scary.

This thread is mean-spirited. I don't think it's right to post pics of people without their permission, even if their faces are blurred out. JMO.

I know what you're talking about and when people see girls with their real hair they look like you have two heads.

This thread is mean-spirited. I don't think it's right to post pics of people without their permission, even if their faces are blurred out. JMO.
^^^ ITA!!:yep:
I personally try not to judge other people's hair. If they're happy with the way they look I don't see how it bothers anyone else.:perplexed

:lachen::lachen::lachen: oh snap, they look straight up like lego men, <--dying lauging over here:lachen::grin::grin:

lego-kill-bill.jpg
OMG I have been saying that since I moved to Houston. I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing a lace front or any other type of hair piece but when it looks like you could attend a hair exchange with Mrs. Potato Head it's a problem.

I see hair like that everywhere! they probabaly look at my bald head and say the same thing! and think I am crazy for coming out the house like that.

^^^ ITA!!:yep:
I personally try not to judge other people's hair. If they're happy with the way they look I don't see how it bothers anyone else.:perplexed

If I saw a sister walking around with her skirt stuck in her pantyhose or a spot on her pants I would say something. If I can find a nice way to address an issue in public I tend to do so.

Perhaps a card directing them to LHCF and all of the great advice and suggestions they can get here on how to rock whatever it is they are trying to show will be my mission in 2010.

However I would be lying if I didn't see some of these and similar in my own area that make me shake my head or burst out laughing.

I see you hazed some pics but maybe you should remove them as there is pictures of little kids and innocent bystanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back