Why she look so evil lol?

She does not look evil to me. More like they are on "Take 36" of this demo and she's more than a lil bored.

She's a pretty girl, I think her expressionless face would make for better advertisement if the would have taken the time to make her up.

ETA: Neva mind about the makeup :perplexed I watched it through to the end.

Last edited:
That's comical.

She looks like a pouty teenager who just got into a fight with her mom because she forced her to model for her boyfriend's bootleg hair growth cream.

I think she looks kinda cute with that face. But.. I do like that relatively mean looking yet pretty type of look on someone. She reminds me of my step sister.

Lol I think most likely she's the daughter of the people selling the product and they're forcing her to do the video

I meant to say why does she look so evil? For the ones that are English teachers on here lol
To me she doesn't look evil, just bored. Her eyes are saying, "Can I go now?" "You ain't even paying me for this.":spinning:

I can't help it, but I found the misspelled words distracting. Fill where it should say feel and moister where it should say moisture. Had me making this face: :whyme:.

That video is old. The woman doing the girl's hair is her mother. There are other videos of her doing her her son's hair too.

I had never seen the video before. She does look incredibly bored.

So, has anyone tried the product?

I think she just has b*tchy resting face. I have it too. If I just put my face in neutral everyone asks me why I'm mad. :lol:

Forget the model...what about all of the bad spelling and grammar and whatnot throughout the video? Maybe it is just me...

"Butter Wraping Foam-Make hair fill butter soft"
"She apply stretch to her hair as often as her hair fill dry"
"Unbelievable moister body and shine"

Poor thing. She just looks soooo bored. Now, from all of the models it looks like the products work! Has anyone tried them? I see the video was posted in 2010.

Never mind the girl, what about the man talking bs in the video? "Water takes the dryness out the hair. Air and wind take the dryness out the hair". Yeah, worst advert ever. lol

This better not be for BBD stretch cream. I'm still trying to figure that stuff with no ingredients out!

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

the styllist made 4 passes on 1 section of her hair with hair thats already straigh. I'm natural and my hair is less fragile and i am even afraid to make 2 passes.......dang!

$55 for one product.......he must mean the whole set. Castor oil and patience can give me more than 16 inches.

Her hair is so flat. Actually all of the other after pictures show flat hair pasted to their head. I prefer the before over the after results. We (black people) have this big, bold, full hair and all we want is flat, paper thin looking hair as a goal??? It's beyond me.

YOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGG

I AM CRYING LAUGHING--HER FACE LMAOO I AM IN TEARS OVER HERE--AND THE COMMENTSSSS

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Back