Why Most Shampoos Are a Waste of Money...

I found this interesting though a part of me thinks the marketing for shampoo may depend on how informed the consumer is.

For instance regardless of how moisturizing a shampoo claims to be, I am only using it as a form of a cleanser not a moisturizer. That is what my deep conditioner is for.

So I suppose this would be geared more towards individuals who don't deep condition or use even an in-shower conditioner as I don't think they're suffering.

Who knows, anyway great find!

I don't trust this article. For one it is advocating "Kronos Shampoo" as the solution to the inefficiency of most shampoos which is kinda shady. And then on the bottom of the article it says:

"This article sponsored by Kronos Copyright Howlifeworks.com 2010"

The article therefore loses all credibility for me.

I don't trust this article. For one it is advocating "Kronos Shampoo" as the solution to the inefficiency of most shampoos which is kinda shady. And then on the bottom of the article it says:

"This article sponsored by Kronos Copyright Howlifeworks.com 2010"

The article therefore loses all credibility for me.

I guess my thought process was a little different. I totally overlooked that they were promoting their shampoo. My stylist is involved with research & development with Design Essentials. When I first started going to her, I didn't understand how she was DCing my hair without heat.

She explained this molecular theory to me as it applies to conditioners. I never thought about it applying to shampoos, is all. I am one who will poo my scalp only so I agree with their idea on that. But because of this article, I was wondering was clarifying enough - like would you get a deeper clean if you added some heat to your hair with poo like with a DC?

I wouldn't take this article as fact. It's an advertisement.

If they make conditioners with molecules small enough to penetrate, why wouldn't they be able to do the same things with a shampoo?

This is not the only shampoo out there that has good ingredients that are small enough to penetrate the hair. lol I find that to be a ridiculous statement personally.

imho

Back