"Why is it that.....?"

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Just thought I would start up a game to have a little fun!:grin: Just fill in the blank...i'll start!

Why is it that...my weave and my actual hair are the same length and the weave looks better?:wallbash:

Although I'm feeling my current auburn curly weave (dark for me) I just want to be blond NOW!:look:

ETA: :wave: and she has changed up the weave :lol: this is the problem when u do ur hair yourself you get all sorts of ideas. Pic update coming soon

Last edited:
I wake up in the morning with all these plans to work out and do what I'm supposed to do with my hair after work, only to crash out from exhaustion after work... :censored::censored::censored: I REALLY need to get it together. *sigh*

Why is that sometimes I feel like before I had allthis knowledge my hair looked better.:sad: I get like that sometimes but I know it's the healthiest it's every been. I think I didn't realize how thin and damaged my hair was because it was always "done". You know crimps, pump it up styles.:wallbash:

Why is it that my hair grows so slowly..and on top of that my left side is a complete slacker compared to the rest of my hair???? Why oh Why???

Why is it that...I keep trimming my hair when I don't need to and I was always the main one saying "I'm never going to trim my hair!"?

...I have a better straighter rollerset now then when I was relaxed.

...I can't motivate myself to study for the GRE, but I can learn somethign new about my hair everday, and make more than enough time to do a wash, set, and deep condition, twist and twist out every night or whenever.:wallbash:

...I know more about hair than I do my college major?
...I feel like washing my hair mid-week for no good reason?
...washing & d/cing actually calms my nerves?

why is it that my curls spring up with straightening serum and fall flat with curling serums and gel.

why is it that people call me at work and ask what I'm doing and if I'm busy.
- well I was just working :ohwell:

why is it that my family members who can't keep hair on their head to save their lives , try and tell me what I should do to keep my length

why is it that all the cute short cuts come out when I decide to grow my hair out

Now that's I'm taking care of my hair, it's growing sooooooooo slowwwwwwwwww. At this rate, I'm gonna get like 3 inches this year.

I think my hair is a masochist. It prefers to be abused.:spinning:

Back