Why is it that when I get a relaxer, my hair responds diffrently??

Like when I got a relaxer in April, my hair became sort of non-elastic and liked products such as Nexxus and NTM. Now from my relaxer in July my hair only thinks of these products as OK :ohwell: and is MUCHHHHHH more elastic. It's not like mushy or needs protein it's just elastic. It's so frustrating because now I have to find something my hair loves all over again:wallbash:. Does anyone else notice this??

Like when I got a relaxer in April, my hair became sort of non-elastic and liked products such as Nexxus and NTM. Now from my relaxer in July my hair only thinks of these products as OK :ohwell: and is MUCHHHHHH more elastic. It's not like mushy or needs protein it's just elastic. It's so frustrating because now I have to find something my hair loves all over again:wallbash:. Does anyone else notice this??

Right after a relaxer, your hair is always more dry/less elastic, more weak, sometimes less body, and more porus

my guess is that you are correcting different problems after your relaxers so you keep getting different results of what your hair needs

So to fight that, try and repair everything the relaxer does on the same day, to get your hair back to normal.
Before you neutrilize for 5 min. you should try aphogee two min. keratin reconstrucor, it will help with the lost protein, and roux porosity, it will lower the ph and close the cuticles of your hair to get your porosity back to normal, then nuetrilize and deepconditon as usuall
-Your hair should start responding the same after that, but its still always going to need alot of moisture

Back