Why in the world did I sleep in Rosewater??

Summer79

I was at the Vitamin Shoppe yesterday getting some Jane Carter Nourish & Shine and said what the heck and bought some rosewater. MAN OH MAN is this stuff great! Such a great spritz for mid day hair. :heart2:LOVE it! Great on my hair and my skin. Gotta go this weekend and pick up some more. :yep:

Agreed. I use it with my Hesh Multani to create my daily face mask. And I use it with glycerin on my wet rollersets.

i love rosewater, i just bought rosewater mixed with glycerin from CVS a few wks ago and i use it as a daily moisturizer since im in braids

ohh don't say this.... I actually had some in my hand the other day when I was in New Leaf and I put it back. :ohwell:

The one I bought is by Reviva Labs and is called Rosewater Facial Spray however the bottle says for hair and skin. http://www.revivalabs.com/newstore/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=109

It has a few other things in it besides Rosewater so I guess it already is. HTH

Thank you i just have rose petals rose water by heritage products in a pink bottle. It contains vor-mag water and hydroessential rose oil. It says it can be used for body,hair and gourmet flavoring. What are the ingredients in yours, this one on the site looks nice. I just need something really lite to use on my hair for a refresher.

Thanks for sharing :-)

I bought a bottle about a month ago and I've been thinking about adding it to my home-made moisturising spritz... I definitely will now.

i love rosewater, i just bought rosewater mixed with glycerin from CVS a few wks ago and i use it as a daily moisturizer since im in braids
Rosewater and glycerin is my new favorite hair and skin product. I seal my hair with vatika oil after...HEAVEN!!! And the shine is ridiculous. :grin:

I was at the Vitamin Shoppe yesterday getting some Jane Carter Nourish & Shine and said what the heck and bought some rosewater. MAN OH MAN is this stuff great! Such a great spritz for mid day hair. :heart2:LOVE it! Great on my hair and my skin. Gotta go this weekend and pick up some more. :yep:
I wished I had open this thread yesterday. I've been driving around today looking for rosewater and I went just about everywhere EXCEPT the Vitamin Shoppe, go figure:rolleyes:

Back