WHY Didn't I Listen?!

KiSseS03

When you ladies told me to wash my hair in plaits!!

I finally did it today, and it has officially changed the entire transitioning game. Instead of washing my hair straight back in the shower, like I did while relaxed, I put it in four big braids and shampooed without taking the braids out at all! I can't believe how easy it was, and my hair still came out just as clean!

The past few weeks of transitiong I have HATED washing my hair due to the tangles, but this time I had none, the comb just glided through my hair.

I also have to give a shoutout to my new fave shampoo. Neutrogena Triple Moisture... Ladies, if you are having trouble with Cream of Nature (my old staple) because it helps with tangles, but causes build-up, please try NTM... seriously, it was like a Co-wash with all the softness, minus the buildup! The jury is still out on NTM Daily Deep Conditioner, but I'll let ya know!

I saw this method and just couldn't imagine that I could get my hair totally clean like that. So I haven't tried it. Glad to hear someone say it works for them. :thumbsup:

Back