Who knew wearing extentions would be so difficult!!!!

Anancy

Mighty help me because im sooooooo itching to take my extentions out. I think im suffering from some kind of hair withdrawal symptoms :poke:
I've had them in for just over 2 weeks and i can't wait to have them out.

I put them in to try something different and to avoid touching my hair everyday. Its irritating because i can't see my hair everyday, i can't touch it or check if its growing. Silly i know, i didn't even notice that i paid much attention to my hair.

Im going to take them out end of next week so im definately counting the days.

Anancy said:
Mighty help me because im sooooooo itching to take my extentions out. I think im suffering from some kind of hair withdrawal symptoms :poke:
I've had them in for just over 2 weeks and i can't wait to have them out.

I put them in to try something different and to avoid touching my hair everyday. Its irritating because i can't see my hair everyday, i can't touch it or check if its growing. Silly i know, i didn't even notice that i paid much attention to my hair.

Im going to take them out end of next week so im definately counting the days.

Yeah I got like that when I had my braids in a few months ago. I was trying to go two months but I barely made it 1. After about a month in a weave I get like that too.

YOU HAVE WHAT WE LIKE TO CALLL

"HAND IN hair Dieses"

honeslty I won't do it because it well teach you to not touch and Militate your hair! also when you wait and then take out your hair you'll see all that new growth and feel as if you accomplished more then if you checked on it every day of the week!

I feel you on this. I didn't sleep good for a year, I had just did the BC and wore this style. The itchiness was CRAZY at nightime.

You sound like me! You are doing so much better than me, though. I removed those suckas after 3 days. I feel so much better now!

I am glad I removed them.

santia said:
I feel you on this. I didn't sleep good for a year, I had just did the BC and wore this style. The itchiness was CRAZY at nightime.

Thread jack: In reference to the comment you made at the bottom of your siggy...What you talkin bout Willis? :eek: Your hair looks great...I wish blow drying my hair would look like that.:grin:

Thread jack over: One of the ways that I'm hoping to combat this is by weaving it up instead of braids. Because braids often look the same each day, I think we get preoccupied with our hair underneath...with a weave, I could make the weave look cute and play in it without damage to my hair. :ohwell:

cmw45 said:
Thread jack over: One of the ways that I'm hoping to combat this is by weaving it up instead of braids. Because braids often look the same each day, I think we get preoccupied with our hair underneath...with a weave, I could make the weave look cute and play in it without damage to my hair. :ohwell:

Yea well when i take these out im thinking i might let rest for a bit (maybe a month) then put in a weave.

cmw45 said:
Thread jack: In reference to the comment you made at the bottom of your siggy...What you talkin bout Willis? :eek: Your hair looks great...I wish blow drying my hair would look like that.:grin:

Thanks for the compliment :p I'm learning & trying, lol

I've been wanting to take my twist out for the past week and I only had them in for a month. I always have my hand in my hair, feeling my new growth. It got so bad to where I was calling people, asking them if I should relax:confused: I know, crazy. I took the back down, washed, flat ironed, took pics of progress and twisted back up. Sometime, I feel like i'm in rehab.

haha that hapen to me i was up in my hair all day longwhen i had my natural hair out i was just chillin like *pull on curly hair, pulls* and watch it curl back up was so exciting to me...:lachen:

I feel ya...I got cornrows with extensions and just having something attached to my head is really irritating me :spinning: I gotta get used to this again.

Back