Which is your favorite Silicon Mix Deep Conditioner?

When I used to use Silicon mix the Bambu one was my favorite. To me it seemed a bit more moisturizing than the regular Silicon mix. The pearl one was good too, it's supposed to be the strengthening formula I believe. From what I understand, Silicon mix is for shine, bambu is for moisture, and the pearl formula for strength.

I've tried all 3:

The Original is my holy grail moisturizing DC. It gives great moisture that lasts for several days, and it detangles my hair like a dream. My hair feels healthier each week I use it, and it dramatically improved the elasticity and porosity of my strands. I swear by this conditioner.

The Perla is my new staple light-medium protein conditioner. This can't replace the original for me, but it does a great job strengthening and providing moisture (not as much moisture as the original...it's a protein conditioner).

The Bambu was ok...I will not repurchase. It moisturized my hair, but not as much the original so there's no place for this product in my reggie.

The original is the best. I only tried the Bambu once and I used the whole thing but I didn't like it as much. Haven't tried perla but thanks to the pp I might.

Back