Where do you buy Emergencee?

pyxis777

Where can you buy Nexxus Emergencee, other than online?

I know this sounds dumb, but none of the places I've looked have it. Can you buy it in a mainstream store, or do you have to go to the Asian BSS?

Thanks, ladies.

Oh great! Ulta has it? I haven't gone there yet. Thanks, mschic! I'm going tonight cause I seriously need to wash my hair! I think I will pick up the NTM products as well. :D

how much is the emergencee? I saw it briefly behind the counter of the BSS but the price looked really high. TIA

i bought some from ebay. it was 2 bottles for $20 (i think 4 or 5 oz)

i think they retail for $12-15 bottle, not sure??? but it's not cheap :(

I buy mine at cvs. :D I'm sure not all CVS's have it though. They do have it on their website.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=833194

Today before I got home I went to the CVS near me to pick up some stuff and talked to the manager there. I'm told that CVS had been authorized to sell Nexxus products for quite a few years however, they don't sell them in every store though.

I do wonder if that will change with the line changing hands (well if its selling at walmart then probably)

-A

I went to Ulta last night, and they did not have Emergencee.:( The lady told me that Nexxus was changing, and she didn't know what the company was doing. I bought Keraphix instead. Has anybody used it? I'm still going to look for Emergencee in the stores. Does anybody know about the state of the Nexxus company?

I've never used Keraphix but have heard great things about it.

Nexxus was sold to Alberto-Culver and will be mass marketing their products to stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, I've seen all their products in Rite-Aid except for Emergency. Call your local JcPenney, I went right before Christmas and the salon rep informed me that they had just received the line and they'd be carrying it from now on. Good Luck!

Back