where can i find this wig/weave or something similar?

FineChyna

i like her hair a lot, but where can i find a similar wig style?

i know beyonce's hair has been beaten like a dead horse but for some reason the search function keeps timing out so i can't find the info. if someone can help me i appreciate it. i was wondering if anyone has found any wigs vendors that have wigs(full and partial)similar to this picture.

doesn't have to me a lace front or anything-synthetic hair would be fine. i have never found a wig in my area that resembles anything like this.
beauty1.jpg

Last edited:
Chil', you got me. But I would say that when you do find it, help a sista out! :lol:

I like the style too. I was thinking of trying to do a braidout on a synthetic/kanekalon wig with the ends rolled at the bottom, dipping it in boiling water and then hoping for the best.

I posted a thread w/this same style of hers and it was thought that a braidout acheived the look. At least if one used a synthetic wig, the curls should hold up under weather better.

The next issue would then be finding a wig of suitable length. You'd have to find a pretty long wig to get the length that she has, especially keepign in mind that the curls will make it even shorter.

If you want the color, that would make things tougher still. It looks like she has 3 different colors going on: #4, #30(?) and #27(?). So, you'd either have to dye a human hair wig and hope for the best, or get some tracks w/those colors and make your own version.

i just got a curly wig from the BSS this weekend, but it is much shorter. It is very hard to find a long length curly haired wig, I have found.

My french wave weave looks similar to that hair with the right products in tit. Of course I'd love to find that wig she has on as well. That's just my style. :D Have you checked some wig places online?

I have the wig called Yolanda that was linked in the previous post. it is cute but I can tell you it doesn't really look too much like Beyonce's hair. I guess mainly b/c it is not long enough.​

Monrovia Girl by Shake-n-go- Freetress is really similar, the picture does not do it justice it's really pretty and curly.
Hairsisters should have it. I picked mine up at the BSS for $19.99.
ViewImages.php

Re: i like her hair a lot, but where can i find a similar wig style?

FineChyna said:
i know beyonce's hair has been beaten like a dead horse but for some reason the search function keeps timing out so i can't find the info. if someone can help me i appreciate it. i was wondering if anyone has found any wigs vendors that have wigs(full and partial)similar to this picture.

doesn't have to me a lace front or anything-synthetic hair would be fine. i have never found a wig in my area that resembles anything like this.
beauty1.jpg

What if you just put a whole bunch of small bantu knots in a weave or wig? You should get the same results when they dry and you take them out. I use to do my hair like this and got very similar results except I did bigger bantu knots.

Back