What's the soonest you can re-apply a relaxer?

Babychoc

What\'s the soonest you can re-apply a relaxer?

O.k ladies here is what happened to me. I was going to try to go "natural" but it's just not working for me anymore
frown.gif
. Last week I lightly texturized my hair after going 4 months without a touchup. It turned out like I wanted which left my hair not straight at all, just more loosely curled. Well, today I made up my mind seriously this time ,lol, and I want my straight hair back
frown.gif
crazy.gif
. Please don't laugh at me or think that I am crazy, but I just keep seeing more and more beautiful heads of hair on this board, and a lot of your relaxers look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good
smile.gif

Anyway, I do want to apply another relaxer to achieve my "straight" hair and I want to do it like today
blush.gif
. Like I said, I just put one in 10 days ago, but my hair is still curly. Would this hurt if I put another one in to straighten my hair all the way
ohwell.gif
crazy.gif
?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance everyone.

Re: What\'s the soonest you can re-apply a relaxer?

We're in the same boat, I'm trying to stretch mine out as usual 8 -10 weeks and I'm at week 5. i'm doing better than expected but knowing my flaw proned hair i may end up doing it at week 7/
If i were you i would at least wait a full month and do a deep protein treatment the wash before your relaxer. Youndont want to end up with over-processed hair either, so play it safe. also maybe you should try braid outs and low maintenance styles until then, you know thiongs that dont require your hair to be straight.

Re: What\'s the soonest you can re-apply a relaxer?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If i were you i would at least wait a full month and do a deep protein treatment the wash before your relaxer. Youndont want to end up with over-processed hair either, so play it safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Babychoc,

I think this is good advice and I would say the same thing.
smile.gif

Back