Whats the most growth you retained in 6 mths?

kgard7777

I am on a super grow out challenge due to a recent deep trim (2.5 inches or so :(. I am hoping to bun and retain as many inches as possible by Sept/ October time frame for my next touch up.

It would be great to get around 4 to 5inches in 5 mths but I don't think that is possible... Or is it?

For the ladies that experienced this type of growth/retention. Please tell me your regimen in as much detail as possible. Also, could you please tell me if you went from apl to bsl or bsl to wsl etc. due to the growth?

Thanks!

Last edited:
4-5 inches :)

I have grown 5 inches in the last 6 months but I've had a trim so I have 4-4.5 inches retained.

Last edited:
4-5 inches :)

I have grew 5 inches in the last 6 months but I've had a trim so I have 4-4.5 inches retained.
How did you do it? I just took out some kinky twists and my left side is about 2 inches shorter than the right side and I want it to catch up by October.

How did you do it? I just took out some kinky twists and my left side is about 2 inches shorter than the right side and I want it to catch up by October.

Honestly, I have to say low manipulation and an already accelerated growth rate. I don't really do anything special to it. Sorry I'm not of much help.

Back