What's the Longest You've Gone Without Coloring?

yasunset

:look:

I did a search but didn't find anything. I feel like I'm about to head into a lengthy dry spell (end of long term relationship). The longest I've gone was 9 months, and that was almost 4.5 years ago. :ohwell:

:lachen: So yea: What's the longest you've gone?

ETA: And what was that like - frustrating... refreshing? Was it voluntary/involuntary? And when you returned... was everything... as you'd left it?

Last edited:
Longest was a year and three months I think. I'm going on another stretch and so far it's been about nine months. Maybe I can beat my old record! lol.

I hate you. I was sitting here dreaming of moving to Paris, looking at properties. My hair is doing well and I had oiled it with castor previously. My nails are done, I've exercised today and got my cardio in...feeling fab until you reminded me....

THAT I HAVE NOT FREAKING HAD SEX IN LIKE *&^* YEARS! :lachen:

Longest stretch? Eight months. Didn't miss it till I started getting it again :lol: I had... Ummmm.... Toys to ease the pain :look:

The longest I've gone is 18 months. Once you get over the initial shock factor, it's not that bad lol. It was by choice. Just came out of a relationship (long term), so I just really wanted to be by myself.

2 years in two weeks

It's frustrating but I have no bf and I refuse to be someone's sex buddy. Most of the time I can ignore it, sometimes though:nono:

Last edited:
1 year 7 months. The return was a SHOCK.
I think this is another lonnnngg stretch. I'm indifferent most days, and on random monthly occasions, I'm plotting and devising how to end it:lachen:

1 year 7 months. The return was a SHOCK.
I think this is another lonnnngg stretch. I'm indifferent most days, and on random monthly occasions, I'm plotting and devising how to end it:lachen:

CarLiTa, Please explain :look:

I'm at 5 years now. I had been thinking 4 years but then I realized this is Feb 2012, so...:look: I was in a long relationship and I felt like I needed a break. Then I wasn't really attracted to anybody--even guys I dated--for a really long time. I didn't notice for a long time but then I started to realize why people make those jokes about people either acting really nerdy or being batchy. I've had my moments. :look:

Longest I have gone is five months but I think that I will be beating that record soon next month bc I doubt I'll be doing anything with anybody.

I'm fast approaching 2 years.
I'm fine with it but i am a very sexual person so the littliest thing gets me horny. I just listen to some dancehall reggae, dance around my living room and cool off!!!

20+ years. hardest times of my life.:lol:

since i started having sex though, i think 2 months has been the longest. that's waaaay too long, imo.

Back