What's in Profectiv 3-in-1 Phase Oil?

soslychic

What\'s in Profectiv 3-in-1 Phase Oil?

Would somoene be so kind as to post the ingredients for profectiv 3-in-1 phase oil? Also about how much does it cost at sally's?

Does anyone have any other ideas for premixed oils to buy. I'm open to different ideas because I have to stop with the olive oil as a leave in because it's making my hair hard.

Re: What\'s in Profectiv 3-in-1 Phase Oil?

I don't know how much it costs at Sally's, but the ingredients are Soybean Oil, Clove Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Sage Oil, Coconut Oil, Propylene glycol, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Proplparaben, Corn Oil, BHT, Benzophenone-3 and Fragrance

It has egg oil or something egg related in it too, I wonder what that benefits?
scratchchin.gif

I'm curious about this product also. I purchased the Profectiv Anti-Itch serum a few months ago and could only use it once because it was so gummy and sticky feeling. For anyone that has used the 3-in-one Phase Oil, what is the consistency of this product and is it sticky at all?

Thanks jellynote! Appreciate it!

Cindy-It didn't feel sticky in my hair, it has a nice aroma, and it did not make my hair hard like I've experienced with olive oil. It held the moisture in my hair well.

soslychic, thanks for answering my question.
smile.gif
I might give it a try.

No prob Cindy and for anyone that may be wondering why I asked for the ingredients when I've obviously used it...it was just a sample
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my hair did not respond well to this oil made it hard.
I have the ant-itch serum which I have not tried yet.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious about this product also. I purchased the Profectiv Anti-Itch serum a few months ago and could only use it once because it was so gummy and sticky feeling. For anyone that has used the 3-in-one Phase Oil, what is the consistency of this product and is it sticky at all?

[/ QUOTE ]
___
All the Profectiv products just sit on my hair. It feels very nasty. I am trying to get rid of them now on the hair exchange board.

I think it's also responsible for my hair issues. My hair has been hard as well, particularlyt when wet. Right now, I just use it on my scalp since I have tracks in my hair. I'm trying to use up the rest that I have and after that, no more. It didn't do much for my hair anyway. It's very light, and my hair is too thick for light.
nono.gif

Back