Whats a good Deep Conditioner?

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I have a good moisturizer conditioner but realized I dont really have a deep conditioner. What is your favorite Deep Conditioner?

Super 10 en 1 has transformed my hair. Everything before it was garbage according to my hair. I have not had a bad hair day since this became my staple.

Last edited:
Keracare Humecto - moisturizing
Miss Keys 10 en 1-light protein
Aubrey's GPB-light protein
John Frieda's Sheer Blonde-light protein
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Conditioner-moisturizing

You do know that any moisturizing conditioner can be a "deep conditioner" if you apply heat (ie: sit under a hood dryer or use a heating cap), right?

I don't even know anymore. I am just going to use extra moisturizing conditioners with heat for my deep conditioning treatments. (i.e. Kenra Moisturizing works very well and also Generic Aussie 3 Minute Miracle...anything thick) Cholesterol conditioners don't work well for me and not sure if I've noticed a difference with those classified as "deep" conditioners (well, except for Skala!)

Nacidit Olive or Avocado,Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat and Rysell Coconut Treatment works great for me.

mrslee said:
I have a good moisturizer conditioner but realized I dont really have a deep conditioner. What is your favorite Deep Conditioner?

I thought so too! Really the whole deep conditioner thing is confusing me. I deep condition with every wash, so 2x per week. I'd really like to get a staple product. Any more suggestions on deep conditioners?

I've discovered that if I mix one of the Nature's gate conditioners or Aussie 3min. miracle with Lekair cholesterol, it's magic! Other than that I liked Elasta DPR when I was relaxed, and Queen Helene cholesterol work well. I found that these worked better than the expensive masques that I was buying.

Frederic Fekkai-Hair Mask Best Stuff in the WORLD!!!!!!!!

104656.jpg

Queen Helene Super Cholesterol Treatment
Dominican Cocktail of miss keys 10 en 1 super conditioner, rivas silicon mix, and crom laboratories toque agico emergencia tratmiento intensivo capilar
Greit Oil's 12 en 1

Aubrey Organics:
- Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
- Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Conditioner
- Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner

I agree with the ladies who suggested using a really good moisturizing conditioner and applying heat for deep conditioning, this is what I do too. Nexxus Humectress has become a staple of mine for deep conditioning with heat. I love it it works great, but I am looking for one or two alternates so that my hair does not become used to this one particular product. I have also tried KeraCare Humecto, Queen Helene Cholesterol, and Lustrasilks Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Choleterol's. I think the KeraCare is too watery and not thick enough for me, Queen Helene is okay, and the Lustrasilks are pretty good, but a PJ is always looking to try something "new" :sekret: keep the suggestions coming ladies.

I love ultra black hair (ubh)...the mentol in it stimiulates ur scalp...i have heard good things about GPB conditioner also good...it has rosemary oil in it and i read that is also a stimulate

Back