What! You mean I can't keep it?

*Muffin*

I'm so upset everyone. Well, not really. The situation is more funny than upsetting :grin:. About a week ago I ordered a gallon of the Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner from massage warehouse online (because I hate having to constantly buy conditioners) and I patiently waited 5 long days for it to come in (7 including week-ends). Anyway, today i finally received my package, and I was so happy--until I opened it up. It wasn't my conditioner at all, it was a gallon of JOJOBA OIL :blush:! I was looking at it like "This ain't my conditioner" :swearing: but then I was like "This is that good oil!" lol. I called massage warehouse and told them they sent me the wrong item and they were like "We'll send you the correct item immediately". I asked them what about the jojoba oil (hoping they'd say I could keep it :grin:) but they were like "We'll send you packaging and you can just mail it back to us"). And to top it all off they said they are going to give me an invoice (a bill) until I send them the oil back, so I have to give it back. They know they were wrong for that, dangling that golden oil in front of a hair obsessed girl's face and then snatching it away like that! How cruel :lachen:.

I know that this is not right....
But I would transfer the oil into anothre container, place the empty bottle in a box and spread some oil in the bottom of it (like it leaked out) and return it to them.:lachen::lachen::lachen::look:

I am so serious....:look:

Girl you could have kept that oil and placed another order for the giovanni. I know that conditioner is way less than a gallon of jojoba.

I'm just sayin...

You can't dip you a bit out and refill with vegetable oil or sumthin:look: I mean...jojoba is hard to come by

Aww!! I am sorry they did that to you,They should let u keep it,it was there mistake let me stop.How much is it.

I know that this is not right....
But I would transfer the oil into anothre container, place the empty bottle in a box and spread some oil in the bottom of it (like it leaked out) and return it to them.:lachen::lachen::lachen::look:

I am so serious....:look:

That is the most conniving thing I've heard! :lol:

LOL @ TRANSFERRING THE OIL. YOU LADIES ARE TOO MUCH! DONT THEY SELL JOJOBA OIL AT THE BSS? OR IS THIS SPECIAL JOJOBA OIL?

Aww!! I am sorry they did that to you,They should let u keep it,it was there mistake let me stop.How much is it.

I know right? It was their mistake. Why should I have to return it? I would have kept the oil and just paid for another conditioner but I don't really need anymore oils. I just really WANT that oil :lachen:. I need the conditioner because I'm running low. They've inconvenienced me and I feel that the only proper thing to do is to let me keep that oil for all my "trouble" :grin:. I shouldn't have said anything. I had no idea how expensive jojoba oil was. The gallon I have is worth $89.99, and that's without S&H!

Girl you could have kept that oil and placed another order for the giovanni. I know that conditioner is way less than a gallon of jojoba.

I'm just sayin...

:lachen::lachen:I know, girl. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was just really hoping they'd give me that oil for free :look:.

Dang, some of you girls are so bad! Talking about sending them back veggie oil instead of their oil. And the funny thing is that I'm trying to think of a way to make it work, too :grin:

You are a very honest girl, Muffin. My DH is like that too. He proly would have called and told them about the jojoba cuz I would have kept quiet :sekret: I'm an honest person, too, but.... :sekret:

A gallon of jojoba oil is not cheap! $89 plus tax and shipping! Shoot. I would have just kept that oil and ordered another bottle of condish. I know that isn't right, but honestly that gallon of jojoba is something I've been dreaming about getting for myself for literally YEARS.

I would have felt like it was the universe's way of giving me a present! :present:

You are a very honest girl, Muffin. My DH is like that too. He proly would have called and told them about the jojoba cuz I would have kept quiet :sekret: I'm an honest person, too, but.... :sekret:

A gallon of jojoba oil is not cheap! $89 plus tax and shipping! Shoot. I would have just kept that oil and ordered another bottle of condish. I know that isn't right, but honestly that gallon of jojoba is something I've been dreaming about getting for myself for literally YEARS.

I would have felt like it was the universe's way of giving me a present! :present:

:lachen::lachen:

You ladies crack me up!
I would do the vegetable oil thing too , bet that!

Wow a gallon of Jojoba oil!!! Don't send it back! How much is it? I'm sure that if you don't eat lunch for a week you can afford it LOL

See this is how I think, I would NEVER pour it out and add veggie oil, now that I couldn't do:nono:, but bet I woulda just kept it and never said a word:look:.

gurrrl you better transfer and fill that bottle up with some canola oil and call it a day :look: i can be so dishonest when it comes to things like this :rofl:

ETA: I see a few people are just as crooked as I am :lol:

Now, I would NOT condone filling the empty jojoba bottle up with veggie oil. Cuz you know if anybody is paying $90 in this economy for some hair oil it's a LHCF member! And it would be my luck that I would pay all that #%## money for some hair oil and have it be Wesson. So please don't do that! You'll be screwing some innocent person.

I like the idea of spilling some Wesson all over the inside of the box, with the now-empty bottle. Broke in shipping, what a shame... :sekret:

See this is how I think, I would NEVER pour it out and add veggie oil, now that I couldn't do:nono:, but bet I woulda just kept it and never said a word:look:.

Yeah, now I feel bad now :(. I guess I was being naive. I just really wanted my conditioner and I didn't call to mind that # 1 I wasn't going to get to keep the oil and # 2 that the oil would be so much more expensive than the conditioner. Oh well, I've always had an over active conscience. I would have been walking around like I was a criminal if I would have kept that oil, thinking the feds were going to jump me at any moment :badcop:...:spank:, lol. Oh well, maybe I'll be blessed for my good deeds with three inches of hair growth in one month :rolleyes:...:grin:.

Peel the seal off. **save seal**
Pour jojoba in another container
Pour vegetable oil inside jojoba jug
Superglue the seal back on
Send "jojoba" back to the warehouse.

Enjoy your jojoba :sekret:

Shouldn't have mentioned what they expected you to do with the wrong item. Only mention that they sent you the wrong item and that you wanted a discount for now having to wait so long. Let them ask about the jojoba oil and what to do with it.

At this point I say let it go, send it back or just don't send it back at all.

Now, I would NOT condone filling the empty jojoba bottle up with veggie oil. Cuz you know if anybody is paying $90 in this economy for some hair oil it's a LHCF member! And it would be my luck that I would pay all that #%## money for some hair oil and have it be Wesson. So please don't do that! You'll be screwing some innocent person.

I like the idea of spilling some Wesson all over the inside of the box, with the now-empty bottle. Broke in shipping, what a shame... :sekret:

Thats true too!

lol@ the second one :lachen:

ur right at least that way they would know

I agree with the OP that she was inconvenienced and her thinking on they should let her keep it though, its actually funny they trust her to send it back

she could still keep it and order somewhere else , and if she so chooses pay for it 'at her convenience' since the mishap was not her fault

Back