What was I thinking?!?!

Phoenix

I was looking through one of my many bins of products and I found a soft boar bristle brush that I didn't even know I had. Then I remembered that I bought it a looooong time ago but I didn't like it because it wasn't "hard" enough! At the time I was slicking my hair back with some kind of sticky, brown, alcohol-filled gel & putting it in a ponytail & I actually wanted a brush that would pull & stretch my hair! No wonder the edges of my hair were paper-thin. So I was wondering if any of you have done things to your hair in the past and now you look back on it and wonder...What the h!*@ was I thinking?

Yep, I gotta loooong list full of crazy stuff, but these 2 top the cake...

1) Spraying my ends with hardening spritz, I think it was called "Freeze", then hot curling the ends. I would keep the curling iron on until the hair "sizzled"
shocked.gif
& if it didn't sizzle, then I wasn't content. I would end up with a hard, crispy stuck together curl. Now, how crazy is that!!!

2) Blow dry (already) dried hair. This was to straighten it out some. Then I wondered why my hair was soooo dry afterwards
laugh.gif

Gotta laugh about it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes!! Back in the day when I used to spritz my hair EVERY day, then crimp it with the curling iron on the hottest level! WOW, if I could turn back, my hair could be much longer!

Girl, 1991 was my year with those freezes! If my hair didn't sizzle when I put that iron on the wave, I wasn't goin nowhere! You talkin about spritz, let's say almost half a bottle a day almost...

Back