What to look for in a reconstructor

soslychic

I know this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find ti anywhere. What are the different types of protein and what ingredients do I need to be looking for in a reconstructor. Also, can anyone give me examples of products containing the various protiens if possible. And if anyone could direct me to that link that I'm sure exists
smile.gif
....I"d appreciate it. TIA.

Does anyone know what the main ingredient in nexxus emergencee is? And is there a protein conditioner with this ingredient that won't "freeze" on my hair like the apjhogee before I rinse it off. That just seems like....dangerous.....and I don't wanna risk breaking it when I was trying to prevent that in the beginning
frown.gif

sebastian 2+1 is a great reconstructor. sorry i don't know the main protein ingrediant, but i know it's not something too strong like nexus emmergencee. 2+1 was made especially for women who wash there hair at home alot and since many women were experience breakage from strong reconstructors 2+1 was made with 2 parts of a certain protein and 1 part of another. so it is strong enough for a reconstructor but gentle enought that u won't have breakage.

nexxus emergencee has collagen amino acids, hydrolized elastin (not sure if that's a protein)and hydrolized collagen

I really like the Nexxus Emergencee and soften my hair very nicely. The Apoghee is ok, but it does not soften my hair like the Emergencee.

Back