What the hell is going on ?

:wallbash: I know that hair tends to shed, but I'm losing more hair than usual. It's not my health and I see a dermatologist regularly. Does anyone have a shedding nightmare to share? Is there anything I can do or do I just have to ride it out? And does anyone know what part of the year shedding begins and ends? Or does it vary to each individual. Please share.:wallbash:

:wallbash: I know that hair tends to shed, but I'm losing more hair than usual. It's not my health and I see a dermatologist regularly. Does anyone have a shedding nightmare to share? Is there anything I can do or do I just have to ride it out? And does anyone know what part of the year shedding begins and ends? Or does it vary to each individual. Please share.:wallbash:
I was just discussing this with a client today. I have noticed the same with my hair, off and on. It seems to have been the worst about a month ago. Hair typically sheds more in winter. Since summer is the opposite season, perhaps that is a peak time for shedding as well.

I've been pulling out wads of hair, too.

It is very disconcerting, I thought summer was a growth (length) season. Or maybe it is spring? My stylist says fall or winter is a growing season as well, but it thickens then. I forget which are growth, which are shedding.

But I don't like it, I am feeling really self conscious about the thinness :sad:.

I was just talking to my co-worker about the same thing. I can't understand it. No heat. All protective styles...why? It is so frustrating!I know I swept up a good wad last night, enough to make my own phoney pony. Not cute at all!! :wallbash:

I have be shedding lots and lots lately. I swear like every 5 mins or so I'm pulling a shed strand for off my clothes. It's really annoying cause it's hot and I have feeling stray hair on my skin.
It's been especially shedding a lot in the last two weeks. I guess it's a summer thing.

Back