What should I do?

Galleta

Today I got a relaxer after an eleven week stretch and my stylist underprocessed it. How long should I wait to get another retouch? I am so upset because I paid $50 for something I could have done at home.

I hate it when that happens. My hair was also underprocessed, Motions does that. I did want to try a corrective, but that is too much processing. I discovered that some products that help with the underprocessing. For me, MTG did the trick. What relaxer did she use??

Thanks for responding. She used design essentials sensitive scalp relaxer. I am so pissed right now because I have a handsome date tonight and I now I have to wear my hair up in a dang protective style for the millionth day in a row. My hair is so thick in the middle and back, and it's all poofy. I could have used a blow dryer and done this mess.

With my experience, it's really tough to get it bone straight after 11 weeks- you're pretty much "texlaxed"- don't worry, it's actually pretty good for your hair if your trying to gain some thickness. Just do a few quick passes with the flat iron and that should help a bit.

calliope said:
With my experience, it's really tough to get it bone straight after 11 weeks- you're pretty much "texlaxed"- don't worry, it's actually pretty good for your hair if your trying to gain some thickness. Just do a few quick passes with the flat iron and that should help a bit.

You know I was thinking the same thing. I guess how long you stretch does influence how the relaxer works.

Back