What products help give you the best curls?

When doing braidouts, using Organix conditioner sealed w/oil before setting my hair in a braidout gives me nice curls/waves. I also set the ends on self holding rollers.

sunsilk leave in conditioners, sebastian potion no 9, miss jessies curly meringue and aussie 'moist'.
as for gels - fantasia ic, aloe vera gel, and africas best.

ive learned that applying these in the shower while my hair is soaked, gives me the best definition.

Last edited:
At night I put a little giovanni direct on my dry hair, then braid it up.

In the morning I throughly dampen my hair with my water bottle mix (like 85% water and the rest a liquid leave in) and put a little jojoba oil in it.

If it's humid I put a little gel in it while it's damp too. I use Aubrey's B5 gel or a Fantasia IC gel.

Miss Jessies Curly Meringue (tighter coils) or Curly Pudding (stretches hair out more). Hair Rules' Kinky Curling Creme is a new line I'm lovin'. And it's half the price of Miss Jessies for the same size (16 oz, I paid $25 vs. $55 for Miss Jessies). Saw A. Dickey do a demonstration last week on natural 4a hair and a little goes a long way but soaking wet hair is best when using KCC.

Gotta love the curls!

Anything from conditioner left in to world of curls to Kinky Curly Custard.

p1

Back