What product lines can I purchase in NYC??

lusciousladie07

Im back home in NYC for this week and need to know which product lines have stores in nyc. I tried looking up shescentit.com's location but cant find it on their website. I know that some of them have a store here but not sure which one. How about qhemets bioligics?

Does anyone know of any? Let a sista know! Thanks:grin:

You can find Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn:

Address: 436 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Phone: (718) 797-4808

I've been meaning to take a trip out there myself.

^^^I was just going to post Karen. I passed by her store last month...but I was with fam and didn't want to look like a PJ

im not looking for bss products or products you can find in ulta or store like that. Im looking for qhemet, shescentit, hairveda or products lines like that.

Does anyone know if there is a shescentit vendor in nyc?

wow I didn't know that. I just assumed that the store was the same one listed on their site as corporate headquarters in bklyn on rockaway and Belmont Thats the one I go to.

As another poster said its may be on 106 when ever i come to NY i call the # to get the exact address because everytime I go i get all my products from there. I dont have to buy anything for about a year since they have salon size products. :grin:

RICKYS IS A HAIR FANTASY. If my luggage hadnt been bursting full the last time I was up there.... I don't even know what kind of damage i would've done to my bank account. Natural products, salon products...amazing.

Don't forget about hair appliances! I got my beloved FHI blow dryer from there...20% off, too.

Rickys! 2 HUGE BSS on 125th street in Harlem (On Frederick Douglas and the other between 7th and 8th ave). Carol's Daughter in Brooklyn and in Harlem.

But seriously RICKYS!!! In the village and 72nd street between broadway and columbus and near Union Square.

Back