What new hair techniques do you want to try?

inthepink

What new things are you going to try with your hair soon?

Today, I'm planning to wash and instead of using my regular spray leave-in, I'm going to try using Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner as a Leave-in in hopes of getting my frizzies to stay down.

I want to buy me a cermic flay iron so I can see that my hair is grow. I really can't tell. It's getting big but my hair has no hang to it, it goes up instend.

I'm a creature of habit. I can't think of anything I'd like to try. I thought about possibly trying to rollerset my hair. But that seems like a lot of work, and what if it doesn't turn out!!

I'm always on the lookout for cute hair accessories -- clips and stuff. That's about as adventurous as I am for now
smile.gif

I don't know how soon it's going to be, but I want to try a ponytail rollerset (without wrapping afterwards).

A braid out with my natural hair. I just took out my braids just to get them redone. I washed and deep conditioned. I then made about 10 braids all over while it was still wet then went to the braider, when we started to take the braids out I was like wow my hair really looks nice like this.

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
I'm a creature of habit. I can't think of anything I'd like to try. I thought about possibly trying to rollerset my hair. But that seems like a lot of work, and what if it doesn't turn out!!

I'm always on the lookout for cute hair accessories -- clips and stuff. That's about as adventurous as I am for now
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im with you Nay on wanting to try the rollerset but knowing its gonna be alot of work and the concern over it not turning out

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
What new things are you going to try with your hair soon?

Today, I'm planning to wash and instead of using my regular spray leave-in, I'm going to try using Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner as a Leave-in in hopes of getting my frizzies to stay down.

[/ QUOTE ]

that stuff leaves a dull looking film on your hair, well it did on mine...use it with oil or something to take away the dull film some if you can

Hairlove,

Try some of the Neutrogena Instant Shine Detangler to combat your frizzies. It's a fabulous product and I can't give it enough cudos. It's light, but extremely effective and leaves your hair utterly soft and lovely. If you try, let me know it how it works out.

About the only thing I want to try is not a technique, but a product. That Neutrogena Triple Moisture line has my name on it in March. I would really like to try that hair mask as a treat. And, I would like to try the shampoo to see if it works as well as this Roger & Gallet Oatmilk shampoo which I've used pretty steadily all winter with fabulous results. It would be cool if I could use a cheaper version..hehehe.

~Jade~

Jade, I'll consider that Neutrogena Product. They also have a new line that has my interest.

I also want to try scrunching my hair to see if I can create nice waves with my relaxed hair.

I am also planning to flat iron my hair in another 2 months.

Today marks my 11th month of transitioning!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Today marks my 11th month of transitioning!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. See how time flies? You'll be celebrating your one year mark soon.

Back