What makes one a PJ?

katie

I am wondering if I am one.I have so little self restraint.Today I was at the mall and HAD TO pick up Le Kair Cholesterol Plus(haven't used yet) and John Freida Life Preserver Oil(is amazing!)I feel so bad about giving in to these urges or splurges or whatever u wanna call them.
I feel like I may be a PJ.It seems like I have soo many products

Shampoos
1.CON for normal hair
2.CON for dry brittle hair
3.Abba Molasses Purifier
4.Elasta QP dandruff shampoo

Moisturizing Conditioners
1.Paul Mitchell Supercharged
2.Jason Sea kelp
3.HE conditioning Blam
4.Aussie 3 minute Miracle
5.Now I have Le Kair Cholesterol Plus

Protein Conditioners
1.Nexxus Keraphix
2.Nexxus Emergencee

Oils
1.Life preserver
2.pure jojoba
3.pure coconut
4.Design Essentials oil

I feel so badddd... having listed it out makes it seem like even more.lol

Ooooh Katie! This is definitely the description of a PJ!!
trampoline.gif
Hey, at least your spending your money on something meaningful.
blush.gif
) I fell victim to being a PJ when I first joined, but have slowed down tremendously.

If you always have to buy the latest raves and reviews...your a product junkie!

If you can't walk past a bss without walking in...your a product junkie!

If you spend more than 30 minutes in the bss...your a product junkie.

If you are hiding new products from your husband, friends and family...your a product junkie!

If your husband says "you spend more time with your hair than you do with me"...your a product junkie!

If you spend most of your pay on beauty supplies...your a product junkie!

If you find yourself making trips to the bss just to see what is new...your a product junkie!

If you have run out of space in your cabinets to store your beauty supplies and have to buy extra storage...your a product junkie!

If you have enough stock to last through the summer fall winter and spring...your a product junkie!

lala.gif

If you deny it every time some one asks you "are you a product junkie?"...guess what?

YOU ARE!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
If you always have to buy the latest raves and reviews...your a product junkie!

If you can't walk past a bss without walking in...your a product junkie!

If you spend more than 30 minutes in the bss...your a product junkie.

If you find yourself making trips to the bss just to see what is new...your a product junkie!

If you have run out of space in your cabinets to store your beauty supplies and have to buy extra storage...your a product junkie!

If you have enough stock to last through the summer fall winter and spring...your a product junkie!

lala.gif

If you deny it every time some one asks you "are you a product junkie?"...guess what?

YOU ARE!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i'm not a pj then
pinocchio.gif

I am pj I spent 26 dollars today, the one good things about this is when I am stresed I turn to my hair and not food. I know I am getting over it because I am tired of making lists of what I wanna try. After I try stuff on this list i ain't trying s**t else.
PS did you guys know that Goldwells Kerasilk has mineral oil ?

I was at Ricky's in Soho today (terrible place for a PJ...like a diabetic in a candy shoppe)...anywhoo...I saw all of these L'Anza products and didnt buy a thing. I figured I had enough to get by on for a while...also, the bottles were kinda raggedy and I wondered about authenticity...I was so proud of myself...

Someone please help me I just ordered products from shaldeez. But seriously I am satisfied until late September I only have 5 more things I am interested in buyin and 1 won't buy it until then.

Okay, okay, I'm a PJ... I can't help myself
sekret.gif
. I just want to find something that I really, really like and stick to it (yeah rite) and you ladies are not helping. You post raves about this and that... no wonder my bank acct. is dwindling.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
if you have more than 14 hair products for one head of hair, you're a PJ!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...yup! That settles it!
laugh.gif

Adrienne,
I bought the sensitive by Nature satin Shine on the rec's of people here and the Nioxin Structure and Strength becaue none of the salons here carry it. I am always concerned about imitation products.
CBG

When you go on vacation or just out of town for a few days, and you know where the closest BSS is located and how to get to it from your hotel.

I am a "PJ"...
I go to BSS at LEAST twice a week.
I look in stores and don't buy anything at times.
I have several bottles of EVERYTHING. I cannot remember using the entire bottle of anything.
Even though I am satisfied with something I am always looking for something better.
I do DAILY posts to some hair web site.
My husband feels jealous of my attention given to my hair. (I tried to have him HELP wet set my hair to make him feel included-LOL)

Back