What is your favorite Sally products?

Blue_Berry

It could be a Sally Brand or any store brand they carry.

I like GVP Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner. I also had gotten the Doo Gro relaxer over there and it is now my favorite relaxer by far. I am thinking about trying other GVP brands from Sally as well.

Ladies, what are your favorite Sally products?

Edit:
Oh I forgot that I use hair one too. I love the olive oil and tea tree.

Last edited:
Hmm...let's see, I have alot: SE Mega Cholesterol, SE Intense Conditioning Mayo, GVP Redken Anti-Snap, GVP Skinny Serum, SE Olive Oil Heat Protectant, Hair One for Dry Hair

I like the SE mayo treatment and the SE cholesterol. GVP the conditioner is pretty good too. I like ion intensive treatment and the ion swimmers conditioner.

GVP PM= the detangler,super skinny serum,relaxing balm
Gvp Joico,Gvp anti-snap,Gvp chi iron guard,SE olive oil relaxer (no lye) kit
and Gvp conditioning balm poo & condish & Gvp sebastian Wet liquid gel (good for braidouts):grin:

I just brought silk elements luxury moisturizing conditioner 2 wks ago and I think this has made it to my staple. It leaves my hair very soft and it smells yummy.

Silk Elememts Megasilk moisturizing conditioner
I also buy my plastic caps for baggying there

Let's see...

GVP AntiSnap
SE Mayo
Hair One Olive Oil Cleansing cond.
Ion Effective Care Treatment
Ion Color Defense Intense Moisture Treatment
Ion Reconstructor

Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment. It's a great deep conditioner that detangles and moisturizes.

Hair One Olive Oil CC - I'm 27 wks post, and it hasn't failed to keep me tangle free:yep:

SE Hair Mayo, SE MegaCholesterol
Ion Clarifying Poo

Beyond The Zone Turn Up the Heat flat iron portection.

I think that's all....

I just brought the Gvp conditioning Balm not to long a go. My hair really likes it.I am now going to stock up on a lot more Gvp products.

Back