What is the best product anyone have used by Redken?

Re: What is the best product anyone has used by Redken?

For me, Extreme Deep Fuel. I used it after relaxing as a deep condition and was very impressed. I don’t like those stingy tubes though so I never repurchased. I need a bottle of it! I lvoed it so much I have been tempted to buy again if I can find a good deal.

I do own 2 bottles of the regular Extreme Conditioner after JCPenny's last BOGO sale. I like those, too but I prefer the Deep Fuel.

My aunt mentioned that the deep fuel was good, I think I may give it a try. I would love to see what the other girls think about Redken also.

It's a tie for me between the Extreme Rescue Force and the Smooth Down Detangling Creme. After I dc'd with the Rescue Force my lil curls were popping like crazy. And my hair felt really strong and moist. Plus it smells great. The Detangling Creme is a great heavy leave-in when I need one.

It's a tie for me between the Extreme Rescue Force and the Smooth Down Detangling Creme. After I dc'd with the Rescue Force my lil curls were popping like crazy. And my hair felt really strong and moist. Plus it smells great. The Detangling Creme is a great heavy leave-in when I need one.

Redken is sold in CVS right?

Redken Smooth Down - shampoo, conditioner and serum -saved my hair!
When I was natural it helped me straighten and flat iron my hair.
Now that I'm texlaxed it still helps soften and straighten my hair. I just can't use it as a deep conditioner, need something a little strong. But I love this as a staple.:drunk:

Now that I'm texlaxed it still helps soften and straighten my hair. I just can't use it as a deep conditioner, need something a little strong. But I love this as a staple.:drunk:

I am transitioning to natural so this may help me out. I will keep this in mind. Thanks!

Redken is sold in CVS right?

You know...I'm not sure. I know they have it at my local grocery store, and sometimes I get Redken stuff from Ulta when they have sales. All I have near me is Walgreens, and I don't believe that they carry it there.

I love Smooth Down Butter Treat! This is awesome!!

I also love Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying treatment! IMO, you can't go wrong w/either one.

Moist Ends leave in. It was ok as a leave in on wet hair but I decided to put it on dry hair just on my ends and it was amazing. It left my dry frizzy ends moisturised, smooth/straight and soft. Unfortunatly when I tried tore-order another bottle recently I was told it has been discontinued:wallbash:

The Butter Treat Conditioner is great and really does make your hair feel like BUTTA.
My favorite Redken product is the Heat Glide the flat iron just glides thru your hair.:yep:

Re: What is the best product anyone has used by Redken?

For me, Extreme Deep Fuel. I used it after relaxing as a deep condition and was very impressed. I don’t like those stingy tubes though so I never repurchased. I need a bottle of it! I lvoed it so much I have been tempted to buy again if I can find a good deal.

I do own 2 bottles of the regular Extreme Conditioner after JCPenny's last BOGO sale. I like those, too but I prefer the Deep Fuel.

Yep, Deep Fuel is off the hook!! I just bought two boxes of tubes. I use it after relaxer, also. It's a great deep conditioner. The Extreme Rescue Force is good, too :yep:.
My other fav from Redken is the Anti-Snap!! I use it every other week as my leave in.
All three have ceramides!
Extreme Anti-Snap

Leave-in treatment gently smoothes the cuticle and helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off.

Extreme Deep Fuel

Durable strengthening treatment helps restore very distressed hair back to its natural, healthy state.

Extreme Rescue Force

Fortifying treatment provides deep conditioning and repair to strengthen and restore distressed hair. Leaves hair conditioned with increased control and manageability.

Same here. I also love Butter Treat and Heat Glide.

I tried the All Soft line (got a whole giftset at JCPenny's for $9.95 :yep:), and loved the shampoo and Heavy Cream. The All Soft conditioner was okay. Unfortunately the pj pug bit me when I fell in love with those two products, and now I have to report back on the Butter Treat, Extreme Rescue, and the So Long shampoo & conditioner :look:. But I will add that I got great deals on them all :lick:! Oh, and while I don't like how the Anti-Snap makes my hair feel all the time, it does put that breakage at bay! I was about to buy the Deep Fuel the other day, but I'm not feeling little tubes. I saw some clear gloss I wanted to buy, but it was pricey. Depending on how things go with these other items, I may be trying Clear Moisture. Oh, and the Anti-dandruff/itch shampoo (in what appears to be the old packaging) SUCKS!!

Smooth Down Conditioner, Butter Treat, Detangling Cream are all great. The conditioner is one of my staples. I deep con with it, but mix it with the ORS Pak and usually one other moisturizing conditioner.

I will be trying the Extreme line (Deep Fuel, CAT, Anti- Snap and Rescue Force) as well as Butter Treat and and Heat Glide, when it is time for me to try flat ironing. I am SO excited!!!

Back