What do you when you have several different textures going on

sheedahp

Part of my hair is bone straight, the other length is texlaxed and when Im stretching I have alot of newgrowth. When Im washing the bone straight part feels a little mushy and the other part feels as if it could use some moisture...so I use moisture and protein to satisfy the two...anyone else has this issue?:perplexed

I keep my Protein/Moisture in Balance with applicable products and incorporate the use of a weekly reconstructor.

Usually a Reconstructor Weekly has kept both the NG and previously relaxed hair nice & strong.:yep:

Reconstructors are something I dont use that often because of the end results...too hard..maybe I will do one with the next wash and follow up with a moisturizing dc and see what happens.

Reconstructors are something I dont use that often because of the end results...too hard..maybe I will do one with the next wash and follow up with a moisturizing dc and see what happens.

I saw an Overall improvement in the Health of My "Relaxed" Hair especially keeping the line of demarcation strong, once I incorporated the use of a weekly reconstructor.:yep:

I agree with IDareT'shair, I have texlaxed hair but some portions in are a bit straight in the middle. I started to use Aphogee 2mins recontructor weekly and my small breakage areas are much stronger.

Back