What do you think????

hiswill4me

I'm a newbie and have been lurking for awhile. I wanted to know what you ladies think about this regimen that I'm going to hopefully start next week. Your opinions mean alot. I'll be placing my order via Amazon tomorrow. Well, here goes:

Already using:
Baba de Caracol Hair Loss Treatment and Shampoo (one use so far)
Silicon Mix Deep conditioner (switching to Bambu next week)
MX Puring Vigor lotion (drops that you use for hair growth)

Ordering:
Lavender JBCO
MTG
Lavendar oil for the scent of the MTG
Nexxus Emergencee

Gosh: It's going to take forever to do my hair but I'll be patient.:spinning:

edit: I also don't cowash or anything.....heard about bunning but hair is not long enough so I get the dominican blowout and wrap it everynight.

Last edited:
I used the Just for Me Texturizer Softener. I have never co-washed but thinking about starting just not sure how to style afterwards. I have no idea what "sealing" my ends means....I've heard you all mention it but not sure what/how to do it. Great questions, lol....THANKS!!!!!

"Sealing" means to apply an oil or butter to your hair, in this case your ends, after you moisturize, to seal in moisture. It keeps your ends supple and strong, and allows you to retain length by preserving your ends.

I remember when I first joined LHCF a few months ago, I didn't understand ANYTHING- sealing, DC, PS, M&S- it all sounded like a foreign language lol. It'll all make sense soon, don't worry.

Happy growing!

Thanks!!! I'm learning slowly. Do you seal while it's still wet? I may get the QP Mango butter for this task. My ends are definitely one area that needs special attention.

I'm learning to google some of these abbreviations or ask questions, just don't want to be a nuisance, lol.

Welcome. Question is your hair damaged because if it isn't wouldn't use nexxus emergencee. It might overload your hair because it is a hardcore protein. I would try aphogee 2 min reconstructor first and see how your hair responds.

THANKS!!!! Well, it broke off in a large section on the left side. I just had about 1 inch cut so it doesn't look damaged. I guess I was trying to do it as a precaution. I have seen a few of you mention the aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Perhaps I'll try that first.

THANKS!!!! Well, it broke off in a large section on the left side. I just had about 1 inch cut so it doesn't look damaged. I guess I was trying to do it as a precaution. I have seen a few of you mention the aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Perhaps I'll try that first.

You may want to also eliminate or try finding other alternatives for the Dominican blowout and wrapping every night. Both of those were very harmful to my hair in the long-term.

Back