What do you do for your bangs?

chellee

In particular if they are 4-5 inches long? I will sleep in rollers. I think wrapping them will make them too straight and I don't want to look like I curled my bangs with a pencil (rollers). How are you ladies maintaining your bangs at night without using heat in the morning?

When I had bangs I just wrapped them along with the rest of my hair. I don't think they came out too straight. They had a slight bend to them just like the rest of my hair.

chellee said:
In particular if they are 4-5 inches long? I will sleep in rollers. I think wrapping them will make them too straight and I don't want to look like I curled my bangs with a pencil (rollers). How are you ladies maintaining your bangs at night without using heat in the morning?

You could try putting a roller in them in the morning, while you shower and dress, then take it out before you leave the house...

I hate bangs and layers. I want to have one length hair all around. My bang area is the shortest from the rest of my hair. I just moisturize that area nightly and twist it up nightly. Slowly but surely its growing in.

Back