What do I have to do to

Gullahgirl

see some hair growth! I have a small update at my site.
I am using one a day weight smart vitamins, Pantene Moisturizing shampoo, Mane and Tail conditioner (sometimes as a leave in) and do occasional hot oil treatments (monthly if I can remember)

I'm the type that doesn't believe you have to be a product junkie to have
healthy hair. Am I leaving anything out of my regimen?

Last edited:
Have patience. If you haven't tried adding biotin or Surge 14 to your regimen, you might want to consider that. :)

I Was The Same Way As You, But When I Stop Stressing And Just Start Letting My Hair Do Its Thing...i Began To Notice Growth. Everyones Hair Has To Be Trained, Some Just May Take Longer Than Others. Trust Me If You Are Doing What Your Hair Needs Then You Will See Some Growth. I Just Started Using Surge 14 But Before That I Was Using Wild Growth Hair Oil (wgho) And I Did Notice Some Growth With That. Just Conditioning And Keep Giving Us Updates!!!!!! Good Luck

Well in your first pic I see growth. The other two are hard to assess. If you know you are taking the right step the only other magic pill is patience :look: . If you wanted to speed it up a little more you could consider a supplement, but know that even w/those it may take a few months before you can even begin to tell the difference or for them to really kick-in.

Gullahgirl said:
see some hair growth! I have a small update at my site.
I am using one a day weight smart vitamins, Pantene Moisturizing shampoo, Mane and Tail conditioner (sometimes as a leave in) and do occasional hot oil treatments (monthly if I can remember)

I'm the type that doesn't believe you have to be a product junkie to have
healthy hair. Am I leaving anything out of my regimen?

It will happen. Co-signing with the patience. GG what is your regimen? How often do you wash? What are you putting on your hair daily to keep it moisturize? Are you using protective styles? These are some of the things that has helped me. When I started a year ago, I was a couple inches past my shoulders but now I am 1.5 inches to brastrap.

Don't forget exercise and a healthy diet. These are key to hair growth and hair health. Keeping the blood circulating and feeding those roots are most important for hair growth. Some of the ladies here have had success with the Egg Challenge, for example, to increase hair growth.

I'd like to say I know you too! You'd betta stop lurking and start putting your pics up somewhere! Thanks for the compliment

~Gullahgirl

I also think patience is key, I noticed that your comparison pictures are not even a month apart. Just sit back and relax, before you know it your hair will start to show growth.

Last edited:
Isis said:
Don't forget exercise and a healthy diet. These are key to hair growth and hair health. Keeping the blood circulating and feeding those roots are most important for hair growth. Some of the ladies here have had success with the Egg Challenge, for example, to increase hair growth.

Yep! Hair likes protein: eggs, nuts, fish, red meat. :)

Back