what color rollers do u use?

Leslie_C

and what is your length? I need to know what size to get for my shoulder length hair but its different lengths. When I was at the salon I saw them use the big purple ones on a woman with shoulder length hair, do u think those may be too big? they look pretty big to me! I have those small black ones with the snap ons right(I dont think Im coordinated enough for the duck clips!) now but Ive lost most of them so Im on the prowl to buy more...

I use the purple ones. I haven't found anything larger like they use at the Dominican salon. They use much larger ones on me when I get rollerset.

I have mid neck length and I use red ones with a few purple in the crown. But surprisingly, I have also used all purple with red & yellow in my kitchen and it worked well so I would say that the purple is definitely NOT too big for you since your hair is longer than mine

When I get it done at the salon they use red and grey rollers. My hair is shoulder length.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Grey and purple.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
smile.gif
when I want a tighter curl...I use more purple on the top but,

when I want a loose, straighter set I use grey and black ones

mid back length

i have red.. i'm about to invest in some grey or purple ones because the red ones are too small for my hair now. (make the curls PUFFY)

Tan and yellow, hopefully will get to teal very soon. Some places I can use teal now. My lenght is ear lengh but very uneven.

I have a collar-bone length bob; I use mostly grey, but have some reds thrown in around the hairline.

Grey. But I'm getting scared because I'll be out of thhe grey soon (too long)....

What comes after grey again? Is it black?
ohwell.gif

ETA: never mind. ccd answered that question.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Grey. But I'm getting scared because I'll be out of thhe grey soon (too long)....

What comes after grey again? Is it black?
ohwell.gif

ETA: never mind. ccd answered that question.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
...yes the blacks are like beer can size...its nice when I have alot of new growth but I still want to wear my hair straight.

I have purple ones and orange ones but I really don't use either since I can't rollerset to save my life. I suspect if I knew how to rollerset, I would be using purple and gray. My hair is almost grazing brastrap.

realuv, is that u your in your avatar? if so its pretty! Anyway I cant rollerset either but Im practicing! I bought myself a whole kit of rollers and clips the other day at Sallys, I got red and purple. Im determined to learn how to do this, hopefully a couple of visits to the dominican salon will help!

Back