What Brand of Biotin do you Use???

vtoodler

What brand of Biotin do you use to grow your hair? And how well has it worked for you?

I use Elon Matrix 5000, and it works okay for me (but not great). What about you?

I just started taking GNC biotin a few days ago. I used to use that first last year and never had any problems with breakouts.
Earlier this year I used a brand from Wal-Mart (I'll see if I can remember the name) and I did HORRIBLY. I broke out and everything...within a day or two.

I have not had any problems right now with the GNC Biotin.

ETA: The brand is called Spring Valley. Those were tablets and the GNC brand are capsules. The GNC brand made my eyelashes grow really long too.

The One I currently have is: NutriCology 5,000 mcgs from Vitacost.com

When these are finished I may buy my Biotin from the Vitamin Shoppe whatever their Brand is. I've used these for years. And they are normally buy one get one 1/2 off and I think they are 3,000 mcgs.:yep:

I use Nature's Bounty. I've been using them biotin for 10 months now (started out with the Phyto pills...costly). I average a full inch every month. Every visible hair on my body is proof. Especially my bottom lashes ( didn't expect that to happen). It also made my toe and fingernails whiter (they are naturally dark.). I am more than happy with the results :)

Back