What are some good STYLE IDEA books, magazines, and/or websites for natural hair?

brownsugarflyygirl

I need some inspiration. I prefer styles that dont require extensions. Any pictures you have are welcome also.

I am trying to stay flyy even with a protective style no-heat regimen :grin:

I am thinking maybe experimenting with a whole bunch of different styles may help with my current case of HAIR BOREDOM :ohwell:

Last edited:
I suggest checking out nappturality ( www.nappturality.com). There are bunches of fotki albums that you can explore and look at different hairstyles. I also would suggest www.roshini.net It follows a young woman from her big chop all the way until 2006 and it is very detailed. These are two of my favorites. Hope this helps.

Even though I am not that crazy about the "culture" over at nappturality....It is definitely a good place to go look for some natural hair styles. I had completely forgotten about them. Thanks for the suggestions.

B-U-M-P-I-N-G for more replies :)

i perfer nappturality.com when i need inspriation..or checking out some of the ladies fotkis on LHCF(So1913 and Kenruic..i think i mispelled her screenname though..but those two stand out the most to me...i cant remember the others)...and then i have some books on natural hair...Textured Tresses has some pics in their book....i cant really think of any good magazines....

Back