What am I?

PeopleTalkDaily

Ok ladies:

I have updated my album (one year)-I am unsure of what I am...
My front is so many lengths..If you any of you could advise me that would be great..

Second, I am thinking about getting some tracks sew n with my hair out as well. For example one line of braid and track and hair left out to cover it.
Could i still get my weekly protein treatments?

Or
Would it be better to just maybe get weekly roller sets and protein treatments. I want my front to get a lil longer and my stylist told me I could obtain that with weekly protein treatments..

Any adivse would be great ladies..

thanks in advance

Hi Yankgal,

Judging from the pic, I would say that you are bottom of neck length. I dont know much about weaves so i cant give much advice there but the protein treatment/rollersets sounds good. Atlhough, weekly protein treatments could be over kill, maybe if you use a light protein (nexxus keraphix)? Just be sure to maintain the protein/moisture balance. HTH.

Thanks-I will try that..

I am just unsure of how they measure-the front is another lenght so I am unsure how it's measured by the front, back or whole head..LOL

maybe I should post all the pictures in my fotki-lol

yankgal007 said:
Thanks-I will try that..

I am just unsure of how they measure-the front is another lenght so I am unsure how it's measured by the front, back or whole head..LOL

maybe I should post all the pictures in my fotki-lol

that might be helpful, i could only base it by the "back" view.

Yankygal,
You have a couple of pics of quick weaves and falls in your album and you are workin it.;) Do you remember the names and styles of those quick weaves?

the weaves are full sew in weave with Remi hair
the fall everyone has asked me about but i don't know the name of it nor did i have a tag in it.(someone got it for me)

Sorry

I think everyone has their own definition of shoulder length. If you want to be technical about it, then I would say you are shoulder length.

For me, I consider people with your length, shoulder length only if the hair is full. If the hair is fine, they must have shoulder length in the sides and the back. Again, that's just my way of looking at it.

zora said:
I think everyone has their own definition of shoulder length. If you want to be technical about it, then I would say you are shoulder length.

For me, I consider people with your length, shoulder length only if the hair is full. If the hair is fine, they must have shoulder length in the sides and the back. Again, that's just my way of looking at it.

I understand what you're saying Zora but if somebody's hair is fine, that isn't going to change no matter what length it is. Does that apply for every length?

yankgal007 said:
any advice
My advice as far as the weave goes is to get all your hair braided (weaved) up...or at least most if it. I say that because the dry weave hair has a tendency to break off the natural hair that's rubbing up against it. I guess it's about the friction or trying to blend the hair or something. That's why I stopped having hair out with a weave, because the part I would leave out was breaking and getting shorter. But when I wore curly weaves it wasn't so much of a problem because they hair was usually styled and/or blended wet. Plus, if you're getting a straight weave, as it gets older, it's harder to blend with your own hair in between flat ironing. So my recommendation is get a curly weave, full-head weave, or get a couple of nice wigs and just have your hair braided down underneath. That way you could still get your protein treatments too.

As for your length, that's a tricky one. Because the front & back look like two different heads. Your front is CBL & the back is hittin' SL. My def of shoulder length is when the ends can touch the shoulder blade. But others say it's when the hair is lined up with the shoulders or past the neck. In that case, I'd say you're there, because your hair is sitting on the shoulder line in the front & passing it in the back.

Last edited:
Back