What A SNOB!!

Daisimae

So, today when DH and I were out running errands, I took my PJ self up into Trade Secrets. I didn't even know there was one here until last week. I started looking at all the products. I asked the clerk if they had any trial sizes, I was hoping for some Joico. She pointed me to them and told me most of them were from So Sexy.

I did find two Kenra samples. As I was checking out, I told here that I had been looking for Nexxus products, her reply was, "Oh, they aren't salon products, they went to CVS and Wal*Mart.", and kept on repeating it. I told her twice Nexxus products such as Therapee and Humectress were available in other stores, but, Nexxus also had a Phyto Organics line that were only sold in salons. She had no clue and just stuck her nose in the air.

Come to find out, she had no clue about the samples either. They had a four product sample pack, which included the reconstructor, packaged in a cute zip case. It was $20. After her ignorance about salon products and what she had in the store, I didn't buy it there. I did find a cute Joico collection of three full size products with a clear purse at JCP around the way. I might buy that soon.

The end of the story is one of our stops today was at Wal*Mart. When I got to the hair aslie what did I find? TIGI Bedhead, CHI, CREW, BioSilk and other products she was so proud of at the "salon" store. If I go to Target I can find Rusk, Redken, So Sexy and others. None of those stores have my Nexxus Phyto Organics. So what's salon and what isn't Missy?

I'd do it, but, she would probably be ready to argue me down that the other products were bootleg. Yeah, right!

Hmph, I wonder how she gets anything done with her nose so far up in the air?

I just bought some $2.00 cholesterol. Hair products are nothing to be uppity about.

Back