wen users...

fatimablush

Have any of you Noticed hair fall out?

Does your hair fall out in clumps?

I loss all of my hair due to chemo..technically it is not supposed to grow back until after the treatments are over.(I have 9 more to go)

So on a whim, when my scalp was itching I applied the tea tree line and I have peach fuzz on my head. The same thing happened to my twin when she was under going her chemo 2 years ago.

I was just wondering if any of you notice hair loss from using Wen.

Tia

Last edited:
No hair loss and I have been using Wen for a couple of years now. OP, from your post, it sounds like you are saying that you are actually experiencing hair growth with the Wen Tea Tree, correct?

No hair loss and I have been using Wen for a couple of years now. OP, from your post, it sounds like you are saying that you are actually experiencing hair growth with the Wen Tea Tree, correct?

That's what I'm thinking

I've been using Wen for a year now and have never experienced that... *knock on wood*

I wonder what causes that? So strange.

I use the Pomegranate, Fig and 613 on a regular

I personally thought it was the menthol. Felt my hair just wasn't for it. If you google you can find women who've had the same issues with it, everything ain't for everybody.

fatimablush, I've read amazon reviews from customers that said that they were experiencing hair loss. I hope u and your sister have a fast recovery (((HUGS)))

my sis hair fell out due to chemo...tea tree wen helped her hair to grow back

my hair fell out due to chemo..tea tree put a little hair back onto my head.

my neighbor hair fell out when she used the almond mint.

my hair didn't fall out due to wen..lol sorry for the confusion.

I had some breakage with Wen right before I joined the board, that's actually why I joined. Come to find out, I was over-moisturized. Maybe that's it?

I love Tea Tree, Fig and 613. I have several of the seasonal scents as well. I dont notice those doing as much for my hair as the three I mentioned. A great combo is TT and Fig. Cleanse first with TT and then use Fig for the second cleanse.

I've been using Fig for about 2 1/2 years & no problem. Same for Almond mint, the first one I tried. Love Wen !! For those using Pomegranate, is it as moisturizing as Fig? How about 613? I have fine 4 ab hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I had some breakage with Wen right before I joined the board, that's actually why I joined. Come to find out, I was over-moisturized. Maybe that's it?

I have heard this for the fig as it's apparently very rich
And finer hair types can't take it
I haven't used it yet though ...

My hair did fall out while I was using Wen. I also think my hair just couldn't handle the menthol. BTW I wish you a quick recovery.

I've been using Fig for about 2 1/2 years & no problem. Same for Almond mint, the first one I tried. Love Wen !! For those using Pomegranate, is it as moisturizing as Fig? How about 613? I have fine 4 ab hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

NubianPrize

Fig is MORE moisturizing than Pomegranate, I actually switched from Pom to Fig for that reason. I prefer Pom for detangling or a styling add though. I think it is lighter and provides a better hold than Fig. But I still use Fig for twist outs and detangling.

I have heard this for the fig as it's apparently very rich
And finer hair types can't take it
I haven't used it yet though ...
I was relaxed bone0 straight at the time and even my natural hair is fine. And I was using Cucumber- something, not even one of the more moisturizing formulations. My hair just couldn't take it, too much yummy goodness. :nono:

(I stopped the breakage by adding Aphogee 2 min to my reggie in case that helps somebody.)

Back