WEN healthy hair products!! Porduct review

Prettyeyes

Okay, so we all know that shampoo is drying and strips hair.

Well, there is a new product line called WEN and it has a cleansing conditioner instead of shampoo. I got mine from the UPS guy like 30 minutes ago. I went straight to the shower, I co-washed with it and my hair felt really good. It also came with a great hair mask. I used that too it is like a DC. Then I slicked my hair into a ponytail with a little of the styling creme and my hair smells so great. It's not dry yet but it's supposed to dry less frizzy. I love the smell. It's sweet almond mint. On the infomercial they say that it works just as good for ethnic hair as well. Think it's especially nice for naturals/transitioners who like to wash and go.I'm texlexad with waves/curls so I'm hoping to see more shine etc. They say after you use it a few times you notice more shine. I'm really excited about this product. It's nothing fancy but really nice so far!!!!!!!!HHG!

I paid $29.00 which is a little high but if my hair is less frizzy and shinier I will buy this product again.

Thanks for posting this:) I saw the infomercial and was wondering if it is worth trying. I think I might give it a shot now.

Wen has actually been going strong for a few years now, but recently began marketing their products by teaming up with Guthy-Renker to sell them on infomercials. I made my first purchase on qvc.com because they give a discount on certain products if purchased in a package deal. I got the Sweet Almond Mint, Fig (I love this so much, it makes my hair softer than the Sweet Almond Mint), and Tea Tree.

I really only like the Cleansing Conditioner - the styling creme, eh...it's like using the CC as a leave-in; the balm, unnecessary for my hair. I can only use the free comb on dry hair because my wet hair was screaming "NONONONO". Go figure - and I do not comb my hair dry, but this worked.

I may cancel because they charge $29.99 a month and you only get a kit every 90 days, so I feel I may end up paying more for some of the products in the kit I use.

QVC.com has the liter sizes on sale, so I will probably end up spending $100+ for at least 8 months worth if I wash biweekly with WEN. This stuff is so addictive, we'll see about that! :look:

I have been wanting this forever. A few ladies here use it and LOVE it. I love the Wen concept. I am not big on using poo so this is right up my alley. As soon as I use some products up, I might invest in WEN!!!

*The black model's hair was the beautiful!*

Back