WEN has another WENNER ..... Vanilla Mint!!

Coffee

Yep, that's what I said, WEN has another WENNER on its hands. I used the Vanilla Mint tonight and it's awesome. It's almost as good as the Ginger Pumpkin. The GP is a straight up 10, I give the VM a 9. I ran water through my hair for about 3 minutes since I'm 10 weeks post relaxer, I used the recommend number of pumps, massaged it in, rinsed and used a few pumps less the next time and let it sit until I finished showering. I added a bit of water and thats when WEN went to work :lachen:, it was sudsy, very moisturizing and smells wonderful and left my hair feeling so soft and moisturized after rinsing it out. I plan on purchasing the 16oz once it's available on QVC. Ladies, start saving your coins so you can purchase it too!!

Coffee
What does fig rate, it has to rate higher for me to try it. LOL
and when I order should I order 2 bottles or one? LOL Serious :look:

Yep, that's what I said, WEN has another WENNER on its hands. I used the Vanilla Mint tonight and it's awesome. It's almost as good as the Ginger Pumpkin. The GP is a straight up 10, I give the VM a 9. I ran water through my hair for about 3 minutes since I'm 10 weeks post relaxer, I used the recommend number of pumps, massaged it in, rinsed and used a few pumps less the next time and let it sit until I finished showering. I added a bit of water and thats when WEN went to work :lachen:, it was sudsy, very moisturizing and smells wonderful and left my hair feeling so soft and moisturized after rinsing it out. I plan on purchasing the 16oz once it's available on QVC. Ladies, start saving your coins so you can purchase it too!!

Thanks for the review I am a Wen girl. :grin:

@Coffee
What does fig rate, it has to rate higher for me to try it. LOL
and when I order should I order 2 bottles or one? LOL Serious :look:

Wow girl, that's a hard one. I would have to say VM rates a tad higher than FIG, due to the sudsy factor. Now I really like Fig, but it's now #3 on my scale. It's GP, VM and Fig :yep:. I plan on purchasing 2 of the VM in case they don't keep it permantenly.

Wow girl, that's a hard one. I would have to say VM rates a tad higher than FIG, due to the sudsy factor. Now I really like Fig, but it's now #3 on my scale. It's GP, VM and Fig :yep:. I plan on purchasing 2 of the VM in case they don't keep it permantenly.

Coffee Thanks for the review, Based on that I have to order two :look: I can't be in the dak LOL

I can't wait wait wait wait wait wait. I like fig too, I still have a lot of the gallon left so this is a must try, CHAZ Y, Y Y Y Y.

LOL

HUH Oh well!

When this does show I will be prowl :grin:

Wow, Pumpkin and Vanilla Mint get high scores.
If they have a trio with WEN Fig then I will try them all.

I'm also a fan of WEN Fig.

I emailed the place I got my 2 16 ounce Ginger Pumpkins from to inquire about getting 2 Vanilla Mint's.:look:

They are waiting on a Shipment of products, so I'll wait to see if they get it before I decide to buy.

This product sounds awesome from the other post I have read, but I went online and the main website only has it where you buy it in a set? Where do you chicas buy your products and is it good for natural hair?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Has anyone tried the tea tree one? I tried it and didn't find it to be moisturizing at all and I felt it made my hair more tangled. I have a little bit of experience with tea tree and know its an astringent and tends to be drying.

I wanted to know which ones you all would recommend for dry hair.

Back