WEN has a new product!!! Finishing Treatment Creme

krissyprissy

Got the info from QVC: A flattering finish. You've cleansed, dried, and styled your hair--now it's time to complete your look with this nutrient-rich Finishing Treatment Creme. Made from acai, goji berry, soluble collagen, amino acids, white tea, green tea, and essential extracts and oils--the creme was specifically created to naturally treat your dry, styled hair while adding exceptional body, definition, and texture. From WEN by Chaz Dean.

Net weight 4 fl oz
Made in USA

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?...ted,cpprod^A219120,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=&cmtags=

It only comes in the pomegranate right now. I think I may order this before it sells out because I love his whole line so far. They need to offer it on flex pay because it is close Christmas and I'm trying to stretch my cash. Chaz Dean is schedule to air tonight at 11pm central time. I've already ordered the TSV with the seasonal scent in advance.

I saw this product and I'm wondering if it's different from a styling creme. I wonder if it'll make the hair stiff?

I'm definitely going to order at midnight. I'm just not exactly sure what. I love being "sold" something by the hosts. QVC is so entertaining.

The difference is that the styling creme is applied to wet hair before air drying/blow drying etc. and the finishing creme is applied to hair that is dry. I believe it is like an oil moisturizer based on the description.

^^^ Oh wow, if so, that's nice! 5 minutes! :yay: I enjoy watching Chaz, even when I don't order anything. He's so knowledgable about hair care.

I just broke down and purchased the finishing creme before it went on waitlist. I'm so broke now but at least my hair will be on point.

Egads!!! Another WEN thread!???

What ya'll tryin' to do to me? Christmas is coming in a few weeks!

:cantlook:

I just broke down and purchased the finishing creme before it went on waitlist. I'm so broke now but at least my hair will be on point.

lol you see look at this "im broke but my hair is on point" mentality :lol: Wen is like crack for yall lol i will NOT give in

Ok, looking at QVC.com now, I'm a bit annoyed. They have way more Chaz Dean products listed now than they had last night or earlier in the day. I guess they wanted to pressure people into getting the TSV because we couldn't get much else. I knew the selection was too skimpy!

I cancelled my 5 cleansing conditioners earlier today, and I just ordered the Vanilla Mint :yep:.

I just ordered 2 Vanilla Mints :yep: Holla Whew Hew that is IT, No MO Products NO MO!

I'm thinking they may have another sale of some type and the VM maybe cheaper. If not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay full price. I may edit my order and add another one now :lick:.

Back