WEN Hair Products??

Alli77 said:
Has anyone tried these products and if so what do you think of them? I've heard a glowing review of this product in Fitness RX magazine, the one with Nicole Murphy on the cover. She was raving about this product and how amazing it was, she was marveling at how this product made her kids hair grow so much.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006Q3O3S/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_f/104-0791528-0923140

Sounds interesting. If you do decide to give it a shot, please report back!

there was a lady on nappturality.com that mentioned the Fig cleansing co....she LOVED it. I saw this on qvc.com the other day while searching for eyeshadow.

The Wen Cleansing Conditioner was mentioned in Kat James book The Truth About Beauty

It sounds like conditioner washing to me.... but I'm tempted to try...

Here is a link to the site w/ video

www.chazdean.com

edited to add

I just found out this product has cones in it for those that matters to. So much for natural!

Last edited:
vevster said:
The Wen Cleansing Conditioner was mentioned in Kat James book The Truth About Beauty

It sounds like conditioner washing to me.... but I'm tempted to try...

It sounds interesting, but it does sound like conditioner washing to me. I also think Mrs. Murphy is trying to get an endorsement deal. :grin:

The product that she is speaking of is by chaz dean. It is a cleansing conditioner.

http://www.chazdean.com/ChazDeanStudio.swf

Scroll down on the testimonials page. Nicole is the second testimonial. Also listed in the testimonials are:

*Halle Berry
*Tisha Campbell-Martin
*Holly Robinson-Peete

a lot more...

My sister has been using it for about a month and says that it makes a big difference in her hair. She's been holding out on me. Usually, she sends me stuff when she orders.

You can order it from Chaz Dean and also at QVC.

I just saw the QVC episode with chaz dean and he made that sistas hair look amazing!! Anyone tried his products recently? I'm thinking about buying

I just started using it about 2 weeks ago. It does make a big difference and it smells really good. It doesn't lather so you have to use enough to cleanse depending on your hair length. I use 20 pumps and I am shoulder length.

I use the fig, Tee Tree and Sweet Almond. I just put in an order for the Cucumber Aloe.

It is great for co-washes.

I just ordered the fig today. I've been eyeing it and i'm out of shampoo. I'm really looking to eliminate how many products I'm using and QVC has a return policy if I don't like it. Will update when received:)

It's official- I love me some WEN. I washed my hair with the fig cleansing conditioner last week and wasn't really feeling it, but this morning I had the most amazing curl definition and softness. I got out of the shower and I couldn't believe the hair I saw in the mirror:) My hair was shiny and defined without any products. As long as my hair keeps looking this great, WEN is staying.

any more reviews on this? i just posted in another Wen thread. I met a girl tonight with the most beautiful twist out. Long, thick, shiny hair. She said Wen made the biggest difference for her hair and since using it, it has made her hair grow--or she has maintained more hair. Her hair is all natural and probably bra strap or longer. i'm tempted to try these products.

Loving me some WEN... I have not used any other shampoo or conditioner since beginning WEN exclusively about 1 month ago.

My color lasts longer since using WEN - I use Bigen.

Loving me some WEN... I have not used any other shampoo or conditioner since beginning WEN exclusively about 1 month ago.

My color lasts longer since using WEN - I use Bigen.

Your other thread makes me want this product MzRhonda!:grin:

Back