Wen....anyone ever heard of this product?

sheedahp

I was flipping through the channels and saw this advertisement for this haircare system, you can get it for 29.95 on sale if you order now. They said its used by celebrities but I didnt see any african americans mentioned. Has anyone heard of this?

Search, search and search... there are a TON of threads on WEN here and a lot of us use it and swear by it! If "wen" is too short as a search term on the LHCF engine use: wen site:longhaircareforum.com in google.

Also click on "Reviews" in the toolbar. There are several reviews of WEN products there.

Last edited:
I am a WEN girl. I have been using it for almost a year. I use the cleansing conditioner, the Remoist mask. Love both of them. I have used the Fig, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender and Sweet Almod Mint. In the mask both the Fig, and Sweet Almond Mint. I buy mine from QVC. I am on auto-delivery for both. Go there, and you can find customers reviews, from all women. HTH

Pass! I hate that stuff. It has to be the worse co-washing conditioner I have tried ever. It stripped my hair too much and wasn't that moisturizing for my hair. i ended up having to use one of my cheap conditioners to get the moisture balance back. I think it's overpriced too.

I've seen those informercials too. I thought about using it but not enough to start a thread or do research on it. I'll watch this thread to see what some people say.

Right now I'm on that Suave kick. :lick:

Ive flipped past these infomercials.. and a friend whos natural suggested them to me.. Im curioous, BUT trying to take the more natural route to haircare

Just wanted to put my two cents in. I love WEN & it can be used on all hair types. I order from QVC. Lots of reviews on qvc.com and makeupalley.

I was about to say that there are millions (well, not millions, but lots) of threads about WEN. If you have any questions I think her name is January Noir (sp?) who lives and breathes WEN around these parts.

This is the same product that's comparable to Hair One from Sally's at a fraction of the cost.

I love Hair One Olive Oil :lick::lick::lick:

Tempted to try WEN but then if it's not broke (which I will be if I love it like HO-OO) I am not wanting that fix! :nono:

Not yet anyway :lachen:

I love HO - OO :D

Yup. I use the Wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner as my weekly shampoo and I use Burt's Bees about once a month when I really want to clarify. The cleansing conditioner has really helped me detangle and keep my hair clean while I'm transitioning. After using it I use Silicon mix as a rinse-out conditioner. This is working well for me so far.

I was about to say that there are millions (well, not millions, but lots) of threads about WEN. If you have any questions I think her name is January Noir (sp?) who lives and breathes WEN around these parts.

:grin: You're a mess! :lachen:
Wen is the TRUTH! (for many of us that is!)

As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to give myself a Wen Fig Re-moist treatment! :lick:

Back