Welcome Me! I am a Newb. & It is my b-dayyy

longlady

I am going to make this quick because I gots to go lol.

My name is Leidy and I just signed up to the forum a few days ago, officially became a subscriber last night though. Here are some facts about me.

*IT IS MY BDAY*
* Hair length is between shoulders and nick length
* Hair type- 3c I think
* Dominican
* I only decided to become a natural like a few months ago
* I used to be very insecure and I am still working on that
* I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN*
* THIS FORUM IS ALREADY CHANGING MY LIFE*

Other stuff about me

* I love to cook
* I want to lose a few pounds so that I can get back to my pre-pregnancy weight so I will be in the health forum a lot.
* I speak Spanish & English and am currently attempting to learn mandarin (Chinese)

there is a lot more about me but it is mostly boring haha. k well gots to go celebrate my bday.

& THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR THE GREAT INSPIRATION!

About time:spank:, lol you were supposed to do this last night, what happened? Welcome and Happy Bday lil lady:dance7::birthday2 and dont forget to post a pic

About time:spank:, lol you were supposed to do this last night, what happened? Welcome and Happy Bday lil lady:dance7::birthday2 and dont forget to post a pic

lol I was so busy reading all the threads, I went to bed like at 3am and I completely forgot. I still have so much to read though, my brain is about to explode with all of the info!

but thank you so much!

& THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!

k well i am ready and I dont want to be late to my own party lol!

:birthday2:band2: and welcome! It a great forum, as you already know. I hope your party was off the chain!

Back