Weaves: Shampoos/CONS? moistures/Oils ??????? So Many !!!

MsDeeDee82

:perplexed:perplexed :perplexed :perplexed :perplexed Hey Ladies,:perplexed :perplexed :perplexed

Hope all is well. I just want to know what is the best products for someone with weave. So much stuff which one works. I plan on washing my weave this weekend by myself but not sure which products to use.

I heard alot about CON the green top but what about CON. I was thinking about ACV rinse. Should it be done before or after the conditioner.
Also how many use QP Elastin Mango Butter ? Is it worth the hype. Anyone using Infusium 23 and or Organic Root Stimualtor ?
If you have any other ideas please feel free to post. Anything would help !

Please help a newbie sister in need. Thank you in advance for your advice and ideas.:)

I use the same products I use on my own hair. The weave hair will last longer if you treat it like it's your own hair. There's no specific set of products especially for weaves. Just get a good shampoo and conditioner. And maybe a braid spray to moisturize your braids underneath. You don't want to put too many products on the weave because it can weigh the hair down as well as cause buildup in your braids.

i agree with Bmore----

wash and condition like it is ur hair--but as far as moisturizing---just do that on urs--not the weave.

i use ORS Shea Lotion (with the tip) and that works great! I also usea spray that I spray on the braids/my hair by lifting and seprating the weave hair.

If u have a straight weave---a little bit of glosser andthen flatirioning it should make it look nice.

If u have a curly/wetnwavy weave, like I do now---I wet it, then towel dry and then use Beyond the Zone Noodle Head cream and spray on it and it looks so cute!

Back