WANTED: Natural 4B Big Chop Progress Picture in Stages

dlove

There are lot of ALL NATURAL "4ber's" who recently did the Big Chop and are anxiously awaiting growth. I thought it would be nice for those who have "been there" post pictures of their progress from the very begining to present. I think a lot of us "TWAer's" would view these pictures and sort of gage their progress. For example, If you have pictures of a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month progress, someone could very well look at your progress and hope for the best at their stage of growth.

I believe these pictures or links to Fotki's would be of great encouragment.

There are lot of ALL NATURAL "4ber's" who recently did the Big Chop and are anxiously awaiting growth. I thought it would be nice for those who have "been there" post pictures of their progress from the very begining to present. I think a lot of us "TWAer's" would view these pictures and sort of gage their progress. For example, If you have pictures of a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month progress, someone could very well look at your progress and hope for the best at their stage of growth.

This is a good idea.

Im with you on this. I have also been tracking my progress since my last shave (may 07). My album link is in my siggy.

Last edited:
I have pics from my big chop up to now in my album under the Growth Progress folder. My link is in my siggy.

Brilliant Idea!! I for one would benefit from this!:yep: Thank you DLove:yep:

I have pics from my big chop up to now in my album under the Growth Progress folder. My link is in my siggy.
Your hair looks so good and I love the album you used....I am Foki challenged, I can't get that thing to work consistantly. Your hair looks so healthy!!! Thanks for sharing with us.:yep:

Im with you on this. I have also been tracking my progress since my last shave (may 07). My album link is in my siggy.

You and I BC'd around the exact same time and my hair is exactly the same length as yours. What are you doing to maintain length?

YOUR GROWTH IS AMAZING!!!
Big chop in July 06 and down your back in February 07?

What am doing wwwrrrooonnnggg....?

YOUR GROWTH IS AMAZING!!!
Big chop in July 06 and down your back in February 07?

What am doing wwwrrrooonnnggg....?

Thanks for checking out my album ladies. dlove, this thread was a great idea! I made an error in my album too, thanks for pointing that out!! I wish I had super growth like that!! It should say Jan and Feb 2008. So you're not doing anything wrong, I'm just terrible with remembering the new year. sowwy:blush:

Thanks for checking out my album ladies. dlove, this thread was a great idea! I made an error in my album too, thanks for pointing that out!! I wish I had super growth like that!! It should say Jan and Feb 2008. So you're not doing anything wrong, I'm just terrible with remembering the new year. sowwy:blush:

Your hair is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

You and I BC'd around the exact same time and my hair is exactly the same length as yours. What are you doing to maintain length?

Well i don't do much i just keep it in box plaits wash once every 3-4 weeks, i try and always wash my hair in the plaits - it doesn't matter how messy my hair gets because i wear a head scarf (itsjust notlong enough for me to wear it out comfortably). I moisturise (whenever i feel its necessary) with african royale hair doctor and a product called Sahara oil caress. As long as i use these 2 products and leave my hair alone stays moist and does not break. My regime in detail is in the about me section of my fotki. I have vowed to leave my hair alone and its working...

I BC to approx. .4" - almost bald; this is my 13th month. Individuals with .5" or more per month will have more growth than mine so gauge your growth rate accordingly.

http://public.fotki.com/mystic/
pw.......hairprogress

Last edited:
I BC to approx. .4" - almost bald; this is my 13th month. Individuals with .5" or more per month will have more growth than mine so gauge your growth rate accordingly.

http://public.fotki.com/mystic/
pw.......hairprogress

Ladies, thanks for sharing.

Mystic, your hair is longer than mine and I Bc'd two months later than you:blush:. Your hair is beautiful. Be encouraged girl!

Thanks DLove. Stay encouraged also......, you will see lots of growth soon.

Ladies, thanks for sharing.

Mystic, your hair is longer than mine and I Bc'd two months later than you:blush:. Your hair is beautiful. Be encouraged girl!

Thanks DLove. Stay encouraged also......, you will see lots of growth soon.

You are so right. Thanks for speaking that into existence. I took out my kinky twists on Tuesday and my TWA is now the same size as yours! I am so happy. I like my afro is getting some height.:drunk:

Back