wait! lekair cholesterol is not a deep conditioner?

cyrealla

i have been using lekair cholesterol for roughly a month , i don't know why i never looked at the instructions in the back before but i have just read the instructions now and nowhere does it tell you to use with heat, from my understanding and what i have learnt from the board this means that it is not infact a deep conditioner right?

Last edited:
I use it as a DC but apparently it's not :-/ My hair loves it though. I mix it with EVOO and use it with heat.

I think it is.
Loads of conditioners sat to leave on for 2 mins, e.g. Apohgee keratain, Nexxuss Emergencee, Aussie Deep. And we all know if we followed those directions it wouldn't do anything whatsoever to our heads. But we can see the effects when left in to our liking. So just carry on what you are doing.

Most DCs I use say nothing about leaving them on for more than five minutes, covering your hair with a plastic cap, using heat, or anything of the sort. Think about it: how many products do we use that say "use a dime sized amount"?! I love cholesterol -- my preferred brand is Lustrasilk, but the point is don't stop using it if it works for you just because of what the container says or doesn't say.

I don't feel too bad adding things to it anymore.

This is not true of the Queen Helene stuff is it?

What I have found is that the difference between deep conditioners and instant is that deep conditioners are more concentrated and meant to stay on the hair for a longer period of time (at least 20 minutes).

The basic ingredients for the regular conditioner and the deep conditioner are essentially the same. This doesn’t mean the formulas are the same, because the levels of the ingredients and some of the ingredients are a bit different.

Back